Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm so fragile ATM go do yourself manda
Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Has anyone suffered hair loss? I think I’m getting far too much now and I’m scared. I’m assuming it’s the menopause? I get this amount every day and I can now see my scalp when I brush my wet hair. I’ve always had fine hair but I’ve always had a lot of hair . Help me
I suffer(ed) from hair loss after a period of stress, grief and then again after i lightened my hair.

The things I’ve done and do for my hair loss are not brushing my hair when wet. Not using as much heat. A scalp scrub every so often. Applying leave in conditioner to the ends to help with breakage (due to the lightening). I’ve used castor oil and rosemary oil masks. T gel has helped me with the feel of my scalp too.
I have used some anti hair fall products but I can’t say I noticed a difference.

As you suggest, yours is probably due to menopausal things but the above has helped with my hair loss which thinned my already thin hair even more. Now I have baby hairs everywhere!

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Has anyone suffered hair loss? I think I’m getting far too much now and I’m scared. I’m assuming it’s the menopause? I get this amount every day and I can now see my scalp when I brush my wet hair. I’ve always had fine hair but I’ve always had a lot of hair . Help me
That's normal honestly, I have to brush my hair in the garden and I block the plug hole when I wash it

One thing I will say is where is Manda when all these troll accounts appear because I truly believe Manda that you are behind alot of it you crave this drama you did the exact same on bad gals live controlling it and your doing the same again. Funny how it's all rinse and repeat just on someone else's platform eh