Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
G you’re sitting with people who were in lives with PLM and Leona. Claire, Alex was also mod for Angie as well but you sit with him. Or is it only ok for you guys to sit with people like that but judge others for doing it. Bunch of fing hypocrites.
And yes Tink they are being screen recorded, it’s horrible having it done back at you isn’t it. But it’s ok for you guys to cam 2 and screen record. You guys are not innocent

WontStandDown

Oct 7, 2023
I suffer(ed) from hair loss after a period of stress, grief and then again after i lightened my hair.

The things I’ve done and do for my hair loss are not brushing my hair when wet. Not using as much heat. A scalp scrub every so often. Applying leave in conditioner to the ends to help with breakage (due to the lightening). I’ve used castor oil and rosemary oil masks. T gel has helped me with the feel of my scalp too.
I have used some anti hair fall products but I can’t say I noticed a difference.

As you suggest, yours is probably due to menopausal things but the above has helped with my hair loss which thinned my already thin hair even more. Now I have baby hairs everywhere!
Just to add to this, it can take upto 6 months for the effects to be seen in hair loss, so it might not be something that’s going on right now.

I also have a friend that swears by natures spell rosemary oil and growth complex shampoo and conditioner set. I keep meaning to pick some up myself as I struggle with it too.

Hope you find something that helps ❤️

Shes reads out the comments about herself but won't read out the ones where you are telling Claire you didn't speak on her.
Speaks volumes
She done this in squeaks to get us all blocked it's honestly like history repeating I'm actually shocked Claire would even believe her. I made one simple comment in snels saying that kids shouldn't be mentioned and all this 🤬

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Her old name on tiktok was literally IRISH KELLY that is why it stuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes a fing idiot.

🎶 Cause who got the info keeping it tight?Liiiiiiiiisa MAFIA!
memba she told ya, she's a soldier,
Yardie Dublin Sheriff Diemund art lover,
Wit no gallbladder, gallbladder 🎶

Behind The Scenes Cowgirls GIF by Little Mix

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I king fireworks already! Started here last night at 10:30pm. My wee Eric is absolutely petrifled. He’s cuddled into me,shaking,drooling and crying . fing bastards
Been going around here for 2 weeks, thankfully my pets don't care..my cat loves them and goes and watches from a window!

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I suffer(ed) from hair loss after a period of stress, grief and then again after i lightened my hair.

The things I’ve done and do for my hair loss are not brushing my hair when wet. Not using as much heat. A scalp scrub every so often. Applying leave in conditioner to the ends to help with breakage (due to the lightening). I’ve used castor oil and rosemary oil masks. T gel has helped me with the feel of my scalp too.
I have used some anti hair fall products but I can’t say I noticed a difference.

As you suggest, yours is probably due to menopausal things but the above has helped with my hair loss which thinned my already thin hair even more. Now I have baby hairs everywhere!
Thank you for those tips I will definitely try them 🥰

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
She done this in squeaks to get us all blocked it's honestly like history repeating I'm actually shocked Claire would even believe her. I made one simple comment in snels saying that kids shouldn't be mentioned and all this 🤬
Manda don’t like here because of that comment about her husband and now she thinks here is a bad place and everyone here are horrible people. I’d rather chat here then be in a live with Manda controlling the narrative