Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Manda don’t like here because of that comment about her husband and now she thinks here is a bad place and everyone here are horrible people. I’d rather chat here then be in a live with Manda controlling the narrative
Tbh that comment is very relatable, sorry, not sorry. She’s a fing pain in the arse.i wanna throw my iPad out the window when i hear her. Edit, now watching people feed otters salmon

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Manda don’t like here because of that comment about her husband and now she thinks here is a bad place and everyone here are horrible people. I’d rather chat here then be in a live with Manda controlling the narrative
She hated us before that comment. She was always making little comments when she was in Squeaks if she had her way we would of all been blocked

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tbh that comment is very relatable, sorry, not sorry. She’s a fing pain in the arse.i wanna throw my iPad out the window when i hear her. Edit, now watching people feed otters salmon
I liked your comment

We're about to be cancelled
200.gif

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She also said that anybody that gets upset or offended by comments made on TT are snowflakes so she can do off

She didn't like us before that comment no one even liked her before that comment was made and if we are being totally honest there's been much worse said between sides in the past few weeks yet poor @I'm snail not a slug is crusified every where