UK
She's the one that needs to do off
Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Is that not what I said?
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just to add to this, it can take upto 6 months for the effects to be seen in hair loss, so it might not be something that’s going on right now.

I also have a friend that swears by natures spell rosemary oil and growth complex shampoo and conditioner set. I keep meaning to pick some up myself as I struggle with it too.

Hope you find something that helps ❤️
Thanks very much 🥰

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Round here they even set them off during daylight hours 🤨
They do that here too. Even the local Indian takeaway set some off randomly one Summer during the afternoon. Apparently it was to celebrate being awarded some bullshit. Not only do you scare the s out of people and their animals, but you wasted your fing money cuz you can't see them in the daylight! fing dickheads. 🤬😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Has anyone suffered hair loss? I think I’m getting far too much now and I’m scared. I’m assuming it’s the menopause? I get this amount every day and I can now see my scalp when I brush my wet hair. I’ve always had fine hair but I’ve always had a lot of hair . Help me
Hair loss is so stressful 😥 I have anemia with regular iron infusions and occasional blood transfusions and I was losing lots of hair. I take these supplements and they’ve had a huge improvement on my hair health! They’ve reduced my greys, given me baby hairs and thickened my hair 🩵

Biotin (started in May 2023) and on my second year’s bottle:

IMG_8835.jpeg

Pantothenic Acid - vit B5 (started in June 2023) and on my eighth 3 month bottle:

IMG_8836.jpeg

Please speak with a doctor before taking these, as supplements can have side effects. These are just the ones that have worked for me 🩵

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Ew I'm not listening to people with those levels of emotional intelligence discuss something like that. They've already proven to be gutter minded, and ashtray tongued. And ally biggun is a pervert. He's pathological at this point in his interest in perpetrators of SA, CSA, and he's thick AF. Cerebrally and round the tits and gunt.
emma roberts lol GIF by ScreamQueens

Liiiiisa mafiaaaaaa