Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Just a thought Angie's poisoned her mum to top trumps pearl on her sister being ill got to love a conspiracy theory 😭
Dont You Say Season 8 GIF by One Chicago

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Jodie’s friend Sausage?
Yeah but they aren't friends anymore allegedly, all I done was ask for a gnarly leg photo for a laugh. It also wasn't a secret because I said it here 😂

All I'm guilty of is having a conversation, Iv never doxed anyone, begged for attention off predatory men, chilled with racists, doxed people, edited pearls face into an inappropriate image, accepted money from angie, made a song for Zac after his vendetta against one woman lead to him discrediting everyone who's been through some sort of SA.

That's just off the top of my head. But I don't pretend to be a good person, I stand for what's right and don't bend my morals for attention. That's it.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yeah but they aren't friends anymore allegedly, all I done was ask for a gnarly leg photo for a laugh. It also wasn't a secret because I said it here 😂

All I'm guilty of is having a conversation, Iv never doxed anyone, begged for attention off predatory men, chilled with racists, doxed people, edited pearls face into an inappropriate image, accepted money from angie, made a song for Zac after his vendetta against one woman lead to him discrediting everyone who's been through some sort of SA.

That's just off the top of my head. But I don't pretend to be a good person, I stand for what's right and don't bend my morals for attention. That's it.
You mean to say you havnt sat in a box telling everyone how much sausage has done for you?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angela was saying that she's angry at her Mom for not mentioning anything sooner, and I'm just thinking "I'm sure Shelia has been telling her how ill she feels for at least the last 2 weeks"...

& Again, I'm staying out of the beefing. I'm not here for that unless they're a noob who doesn't like being called a noob and all... 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh no, my daughter does that and I thought she was the only person to actually enjoy that 😂
My brother started me on dipping chicken nuggets in...

One day I'm going to take all the pills (loperamide & lactase enzyme, nothing serious being discussed here folks...) & get myself a milkshake or 2 and all the fries. 😍😍😍 It's been about 15 years, or even more, since I had one and it's one of the few things I truly miss. Macdonald's is just not the same without it.