Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Celine Dion has died
Interrogating Brandon Scott Jones GIF by CBS

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Respectfully don’t call me a kid! I’m a 35 yr old woman! You yourself Mrs D asked who baguette really was when I said I thought you knew!

You all turned coz I said a name when she herself showed who she was ffs! MADNESS
What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

do all the way off and respect Mrs D your lucky she addresses you and 35? Come back when you've grown into your pants

Just a thought Angie's poisoned her mum to top trumps pearl on her sister being ill got to love a conspiracy theory 😭
Adding to this theory let's not forget she cooked for Sheila only a few days ago suddenly Sheila is sick. Ok I'll take myself for a nap now 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Why is Corie being called "hairy hole"? That is not an image I want repeatedly put into my head. 😭🤢 Can we not stick to being prejudice, Pearl, and call him something to do with sheep... You can even use the "we all said it when we were younger" line.
I have the image of a hairy hole embedded into my brain after the Taco Bell trip. I’m never leaving my house again

Why is Corie being called "hairy hole"? That is not an image I want repeatedly put into my head. 😭🤢 Can we not stick to being prejudice, Pearl, and call him something to do with sheep... You can even use the "we all said it when we were younger" line.
She also said he has a hairy wanny 😭🤣