Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Iv just woke up and Im not happy. Of course there’s the claims “I didn’t know” when in reality people are never out of here. They drop enough hints and sly digs when they are live. Like Judas said, she even knew @what was that you said was not doing good.
Judas had the sly videos made about her because that’s clearly what adults do, then has the likes of cockerpoo referring to a cactus because that’s another t who either can’t stay away or is being fed information.
To put out someone’s personal information with their main account and an actual video of them is disgusting. But now the excuses start because someone has found out her information. Well I’m glad because it’s a taste of your own medicine. We always said in here we didn’t stand for doxing people but you can’t expect actions to not have consequences.
I honestly don’t know why people are scared to stand up to the stupid cow. What’s she gonna do, make a s video with her little fan club in the comments. Now that all the hypocrisy has came out and the same people she’s friendly with and performing for in real life are the same people being absolutely crucified on a troll account, I hope people start realising exactly what they are dealing with. Now screenshot that and make a fing video 🖕🏼
Thank you for that Patty B. She’s a t and so are the rest of them. But Karma is starting to work her magic on all of them. We shall sit back and watch their little clique fall apart. Before they know it, they’ll be like the fishwives 😂

Jun 8, 2024
uk
EQ is going innnnn on flange
Snoop Korean Drama GIF by Netflix K-Content

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
There driving me insane. They keep saying corie reacted to what pearl said…

Corie started it by saying pearl has something to do with fing diddy.

Also why is Angie “ anyone who goes in their lives block them “ excuse me hun all of your mods have just sat and told you they’ve been in there watching

Angry Looney Tunes GIF by Bombay Softwares
I wonder what their families in real life would actually think and say about what they are saying in these boxes, no respect and no morals between any of them

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Thank you for that Patty B. She’s a t and so are the rest of them. But Karma is starting to work her magic on all of them. We shall sit back and watch their little clique fall apart. Before they know it, they’ll be like the fishwives 😂
Well you got a video because you blocked her so iv blocked her too. I’m expecting a video. By the way I like your dancing so it backfired on her didn’t it

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
I wonder what their families in real life would actually think and say about what they are saying in these boxes, no respect and no morals between any of them
Well surely lynz’s family know she’s an embarrassment considering the desperate t can only get attention by paying for prisoners to talk to her.

How Hayley’s husband doesn’t die from embarrassment sitting next to her while she’s on these lives tho is beyond me !!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Well you got a video because you blocked her so iv blocked her too. I’m expecting a video. By the way I like your dancing so it backfired on her didn’t it
I love my dancing and my dogs appreciate it too
Dance GIF by Jezebel Express
I do hope you get a great video,she spends so much time making them 🥰🤭 and here we are, just sitting chatting and having fun. No need for us to backstab people

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Who is this G?
She used to hang around with Brigham, Chloe, Felicity and all that lot when they were a big group, and has drifted from group to group since they splintered. She's the one who said Brigham was a racist, mocked children with autism, does racist impressions, says the vilest s basically and then blames it on her mental health in one way or another. @dustandpolish