Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
EQ played the funeral song šŸ«£
Awkward Waynes World GIF

Who is this G?
She used to hang around with Brigham, Chloe, Felicity and all that lot when they were a big group, and has drifted from group to group since they splintered. She's the one who said Brigham was a racist, mocked children with autism, does racist impressions, says the vilest s basically and then blames it on her mental health in one way or another. @dustandpolish

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Youā€™ve become very unkind Baguette. Itā€™s a shame as you are talented

Urgh this kind of thing makes me trust people even less if Iā€™m honest. I did work out who she was a while ago by the voice, but Iā€™d never have outed her, Iā€™ve always loved the fact itā€™s just not something we do here, Iā€™ve seen others leave, but not stoop to this! Letā€™s hope this is the end of it all now.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
She used to hang around with Brigham, Chloe, Felicity and all that lot when they were a big group, and has drifted from group to group since they splintered. She's the one who said Brigham was a racist, mocked children with autism, does racist impressions, says the vilest s basically and then blames it on her mental health in one way or another. @dustandpolish
Says sheā€™s on holiday but then her cat meows and sheā€™s sitting a great lounge waiting for her next flight, with her tap dripping in the background šŸ˜‚

Didnā€™t Angie defend Alex when the CSA was mocked and now theyā€™re saying all these people who are sitting with him after what he said.
It's what she always does - the rapid Uno reverse when she needs to drum up a smear campaign against someone she was defending the day before. It's laughable how quickly the cult turn with her. Bet most of them either get whiplash or break an ankle switching directions so rapidly.

Medusa

Thanks Judas, I appreciate you and @Medusa ā€™s support recently.
Stay Back Go Away GIF by Squishiverse
Sheā€™s bound to have seen the video of me crying the night my Mum passed, itā€™s right there. I forgot I had the AQL video in there as that was months ago,before the stuff came out about him.
I have no idea why they persist in calling me a drunk. Sure I drink, usually 2 nights a week. And what? Theyā€™re grasping at straws and thatā€™s fine,they can carry on. Theyā€™ll be bullying someone else soon no doubt. What a bunch of horrible people. The people in CC are so nice,caring and very funny. Glad I picked the right side šŸ„°šŸ„¹
No worries, I just find it so screwed up how someone can dox anyone. I don't condone, enable or make excuses up for anyone who stoops so low to dox someone. Tbh, her excuses are lame, she has an account on here so she reads here and she knew exactly what you were going through, so she's had every opportunity to apologise to you directly, instead of jumping in people's dms spewing her lies.

I'm pretty disappointed in those who believe her bullshit, but it is what it is, and I just hope they're not on the receiving end of being doxxed when they're rock bottom, anyways there's no need to explain yourself and hope you're ok. šŸ¤Ž

Last edited:

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
No worries, I just find it so screwed up how someone can dox anyone. I don't condone, enable or make excuses up for anyone who stoops so low to dox someone. Tbh, her excuses are lame, she has an account on here so she reads here and she knew exactly what you were going through, and she could have apologised directly to you.
I'm pretty disappointed in those who believe her bullshit, but it is what it is, and I just hope they're not on the receiving end of being doxxed when they're rock bottom, anyways there's no need to explain yourself and hope you're ok. šŸ¤Ž
Hello lovely lady, really happy youā€™re back xx