Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
does anyone know when the live is about Wolf?
Angry Wolf GIF by Curiosity Stream

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
No worries, I just find it so screwed up how someone can dox anyone. I don't condone, enable or make excuses up for anyone who stoops so low to dox someone. Tbh, her excuses are lame, she has an account on here so she reads here and she knew exactly what you were going through, so she's had every opportunity to apologise to you directly, instead of jumping in people's dms spewing her lies.

I'm pretty disappointed in those who believe her bullshit, but it is what it is, and I just hope they're not on the receiving end of being doxxed when they're rock bottom, anyways there's no need to explain yourself and hope you're ok. 🤎

I asked her to remove the video because I feel for @what was that you said and saw how low she’s been feeling. Perhaps I mistook her as being genuine, I sometimes take things at face value, mistakingly 💔 I’m not in the best head space myself.

When more was sent to me, I didn’t pass it on and said for her to speak directly to them because getting involved makes me immensely uncomfortable.

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I asked her to remove the video because I feel for @what was that you said and saw how low she’s been feeling. Perhaps I mistook her as being genuine, I sometimes take things at face value, mistakingly 💔 I’m not in the best head space myself.

When more was sent to me, I didn’t pass it on and said for her to speak directly to them because getting involved makes me immensely uncomfortable.
Mrs D please don’t feel this way, there’s not a bad bone in your body . I appreciate you passing the message on and I know you brought it from a good place 🤗 I am not interested in anything she or the rest of the clique have to say about me,they’re irrelevant. I have great support in here and of course my real life . I appreciate you all

Medusa

Out of respect for you and how you're feeling right now, I really don't want to get into a debate or a slagging match about Miss baguette, she's caused enough s on here, so I'll respectfully leave it at that and I hope you're feeling better soon. 🩵