Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Cardi B Drink GIF by MOODMAN

I’d rather have a sad life than chase pokemon

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Weird. Coco saying 'I can't believe he said that' and she's shaking 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wondered what I'd missed.
Oh, ok. Devon said that Pearl belonged in EastEnders as Peggy Mitchell, but instead of saying "get out of my pub" she'd say "get out, you monkey".

This is not entirely accurate, because my memory is not retaining much today. But that's a cliff notes version. Sure it'll be on the fyp within minutes. 🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Oh, ok. Devon said that Pearl belonged in EastEnders as Peggy Mitchell, but instead of saying "get out of my pub" she'd say "get out, you monkey".

This is not entirely accurate, because my memory is not retaining much today. But that's a cliff notes version. Sure it'll be on the fyp within minutes. 🤣
Accuracy is for architects only

Feb 28, 2024

Ahh ok that makes sense. The way I see it, it's Devons right not to forgive Pearl for what she said just as much as it's Coco's right to want to accept her apology and move on.

Dunno. Devon says all he did was post "🤔" and Coco kicked off. 🤷‍♂️
Coco kicked off originally over the emoji because she had a conversation with pearl and has unblocked her, then Alex only let Devon in to cause a reaction so Devon would then go live himself he said 'hes creating entertainment for everyone'

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Coco kicked off originally over the emoji because she had a conversation with pearl and has unblocked her, then Alex only let Devon in to cause a reaction so Devon would then go live himself he said 'hes creating entertainment for everyone'
Coco always kicks off over the most insignificant s and makes it into a massive attack upon her. I bet if the wind slams her door shut she claims a hurricane is targeting her specifically.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Welsh Lisa where the do you gone girl????
I wanted you to pass a message on to your husband to say thank you for being my most favourite PayPig, he out done himself last month and paid me enough money to take my kids on an amazing all inclusive holiday.
Not bad for an hours worth of humiliation and telling him how small is winky is, he gives @Alex Brigham Live an ego boost