Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Welsh Lisa where the do you gone girl????
I wanted you to pass a message on to your husband to say thank you for being my most favourite PayPig, he out done himself last month and paid me enough money to take my kids on an amazing all inclusive holiday.
Not bad for an hours worth of humiliation and telling him how small is winky is, he gives @Alex Brigham Live an ego boost
Nooo, don't summon that weird stinky fart back. 🤣🤣🤣

Fart Farting GIF

Halloween Monster GIF by Cartoon Network

Halloween Vomiting GIF by Cartoon Network

Jul 29, 2024
england
Afternoon cc fers 👋🏼
I’m looking for light relief as I’ve got a heavy week coming up sorting power of attorney stuff and grown up things 😞. I need to start doing the night shift as that’s where it all happens it seems 😂
Hope everyone is well, it’s pissing down and cold here so its a candles dog cuddles and blanket kind of day
Who we watching ? 👀
Sucks Annie Potts GIF by CBS

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Afternoon cc fers 👋🏼
I’m looking for light relief as I’ve got a heavy week coming up sorting power of attorney stuff and grown up things 😞. I need to start doing the night shift as that’s where it all happens it seems 😂
Hope everyone is well, it’s pissing down and cold here so its a candles dog cuddles and blanket kind of day
Who we watching ? 👀
Sucks Annie Potts GIF by CBS
I was listening to Devon, but he goes on and on....

fAss is battling Mad Hatter. Seems like there's a sesh on for Mad Hatter, and fAss is the babysitter through the screen.

Dorans is spreading his wealth of insight from his car, as usual.

Cam2Crew is ranting about some bollocks with Kieran in the box.