Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Mt is live with dread and cockershit in the comments 🤷🏽‍♀️ talking about wanting to cause drama 🙄
Bingo must be cancelled
yahoo movies jaws GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I don't know why he got the dog as a puppy, I can only make assumptions based on the type of people he used to hang around (Chyanne...). Apparently he rehomed the dog a while ago, tiktok like to say "didn't you re-home your dog for £200?" or something, but the other day the dog managed to escape, got taken to the vets & the chip was still registered to Mylan, so he's just claimed the dog and taken it back.
Fingers crossed the owners get the dog back, as mylan comes across as a selfish wee rat bag

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh, & last night that Dimitrios was saying things like Keisha was bossy, controlling, spoke over him, etc etc, and that he only stayed with her because of her looks. That he'd have ended things long ago if she wasn't a pretty girl with a good body. I just found that very...telling. That and he's making this massive issue of her immaturity now & I'm just thinking "dude, you dated a kid, of course she's going to act like a fing kid when you split up". It's insane. He's so toxic. She may be a t, I don't know, but she was 15 when you met her and GROOMED HER. You're in your 60's. fing creep.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
They bored me so much I got the hoover out.
I have the most important interview of my career to date on Tuesday so I'm procrastinating and avoiding prepping 😂
freddie mercury abandon thread GIF
I even procrastinate when it comes to going to sleep. 🤦‍♂️🤣 I've got no advice for you. 🤣🤣🤣 But, because I'm bound to forget closer to the time, good luckkkkk!! 🤞🤞🤞