Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Weird thought….

So, what Taurian said, the way she said it and who she directed it at, it’s completely comparable to what PLM used to do/say. I still don’t understand how or why I saw Taurian (and I screenshot it at the time and made sure it was her actual account) was in a PLM live, loving it, commenting away. The live had barely anyone in there.

Not saying she’s PLM, but she might as well be

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Want me to lighten the mood? I'm getting my passport photo taken later and Iv taken an allergic reaction to the wonder skin lip stain. Yes my lips are now huge but I also look like Iv got blow job rash 👹
...I am suspicious. You've been M.I.A., told us you're being all soppy, sending feet pics... And now there's an "allergic reaction" and you look like you've got "blow job rash"...

Shocked Frasier Crane GIF by Paramount+

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
If Taurian was my friend I was be telling her what a t she is openly. You cannot defend what she has said. No matter what she is going through it’s not okay. End of. If it was my child she was speaking about like that, her head would be knocked clean off. She’s a mother herself. I’m genuinely disgusted and the way she did her hand gestures etc is actually disgusting

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Conspiracy theory- hear me out 😂😂😂

Haley became Delulu’s top mod.
NG came back but Delulu wasn’t really into it.
Out of nowhere a rumor gets started about Haley.
She leaves and NG takes over.

I think NG started the rumor. I think she is diabolical.
100%. This is absolutely factual. Nanny Gee is an evil Cockeepoo pulling the strings (and cockerpoos evil herself).

In fairness, to be friends with Angie for this long and not to fall out, you have to be like minded and devious. Look at Lynz.

Nanny Gee, you are an evil t and we are onto you

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
If Taurian was my friend I was be telling her what a t she is openly. You cannot defend what she has said. No matter what she is going through it’s not okay. End of. If it was my child she was speaking about like that, her head would be knocked clean off. She’s a mother herself. I’m genuinely disgusted and the way she did her hand gestures etc is actually didisgustingare
Are her mates sticking up for her? Her and alicia were acting like mean girls last night