Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
'an intelligent person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it' Eq isn't more intelligent than any one (well other than these arseholes) she's just more cunning. she's a fing leo not a pisces/capricorn
Just like cockercunt, she is not intelligent, but looks it, by hanging about with a bunch of brain donors

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
'get run over by a bus today when you go visit your mother'
she can say what she wants cause of the hormones. chez can be racist cause she's upset. does that mean we can unhinge our jaws?
Image tagged with gif, ahs, ahs gif – @horrrorgirl on Tumblr
Black and White GIFs

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
top girl needs her mouth washing out speaking like that in front of kids. setting a great example there…
you were begging lovely Anna, an innocent, to scream Broccoli at angie last night
Confused Little Girl GIF
That Doesnt Seem Fair Doctor Strange GIF by Disney+

tbf i was telling her to dare angie to jump out the window, but i'm not acting concerned for anyone

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Wonder what they have to say 👀 👂🏼

He used to frequent Angies boxes a lot seems to be a bit of a flip flop but every time I've called him out for the way he moves I'm her comments, he never seems to reply.
Flip Flop Summer GIF

Burn Baby Burn Fire GIF by Mitski
i only went in months ago a couple of times! anyway it wasn’t in support of angie it was all in good spirits of the ange hate train