Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
100%. This is absolutely factual. Nanny Gee is an evil Cockeepoo pulling the strings (and cockerpoos evil herself).

In fairness, to be friends with Angie for this long and not to fall out, you have to be like minded and devious. Look at Lynz.

Nanny Gee, you are an evil t and we are onto you
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Good Place

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
going against the general opinion here but i’m obsessed with miss red going full violence and sending angie into full mentdown. she’s got my backing all the way
You know you can just watch and enjoy without backing a racist online? It's not difficult you don't need to pick a side 😅

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Red would have come off slightly better had she just admitted those posts were her, I don’t think she’s racist personally BUT to blame an ex when you were having full blown conversations in the comments with your daughter etc speaks volumes. If anything like that every came up on my Facebook my family would be shocked, horrified even, they wouldn’t be bigging it up and conversing
My family would disown me

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
yeah but angie doesn’t recognise sitting on the fence. you’re either on her side or the other one. and that’s what drives her mad
Hi, I’m 2 Pumps and a Chinese, nice to meet you. I’ve been on time of for care for dependents. Who are you? Are you someone that’s changed their name or new? Or just someone I never noticed?

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
yeah but angie doesn’t recognise sitting on the fence. you’re either on her side or the other one. and that’s what drives her mad
we'll get more out of it is she sends red into one
big ang no GIF by RealityTVGIFs
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician

'he pounds me twice a week! And i don't even have to pay! 🎶 he pounds me-he-he-he pounds me-he p-p-p-pounds me'

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I have to share my triggers because IM TRIGGERED!!

1. screen recorders please charge your phones! The battery in red gives me anxiety! What is we miss something because your phone dies. Some of us depend on you. Charge those phones!!

2. People straightening their hair and hearing the crispy sound at the ends. Turn that iron up! Go big or go home!

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
I liked Taurian. 2 years ago my son’s best friend was stabbed to death outside their school infront of 90% of students. It affected the whole community and my lad still feels the affects of that to this day,I cannot stand gypsy queen but knife crime should never be made fun of. I’m so disappointed, she could have gone back at gypsy queen in a different way 😞
I’m so sorry that happened 🥺
Not long ago a family member of mine was attacked just by tripping over someone’s foot at a party.. four times in critical places and 2 inches away from death 😔
I was shocked with the words coming out of her mouth and the people egging it on and laughing in the comments were just as bad 😕