Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Not Irish Kelly @ting me in the comments telling me Alex's room isn't biased, yeah ok, he won't even play the video you fish clown.
Snl Clown GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
...I am suspicious. You've been M.I.A., told us you're being all soppy, sending feet pics... And now there's an "allergic reaction" and you look like you've got "blow job rash"...

Shocked Frasier Crane GIF by Paramount+
urm blowjob rash? i think that might mean syphilis... and Good morning. is the cat s still there?
GIF by ScreamQueens
Scream Queens Chanel 3 GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
I heard the Taurian audio last night but I just watched the video 😮 the actions and saying he would have been in pain just all of it was awful 😡 I honestly don’t know anyone that acts like these TikTok fs in real life. I’ve been a bastard when drinking and had the odd row with people I despised but never ever did anything so fing heinous come out of my mouth. We all know this will blow over and in a weeks time taurian will be back in boxes with Angie and there will be new ‘shock material’ to dissect. When will it fing end 🙁

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Red would have come off slightly better had she just admitted those posts were her, I don’t think she’s racist personally BUT to blame an ex when you were having full blown conversations in the comments with your daughter etc speaks volumes. If anything like that every came up on my Facebook my family would be shocked, horrified even, they wouldn’t be bigging it up and conversing

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Red would have come off slightly better had she just admitted those posts were her, I don’t think she’s racist personally BUT to blame an ex when you were having full blown conversations in the comments with your daughter etc speaks volumes. If anything like that every came up on my Facebook my family would be shocked, horrified even, they wouldn’t be bigging it up and conversing
If she wrote these posts, which she did, then she IS racist. You don't say things like that if you're not tbh

Medusa

Someone update Paula and co that hardly anyone sits with chez so to keep on with the, they all sit with her is inaccurate and just making themselves look stupid.
And I'm a viewer not anyone who goes in boxes etc
Ermm, I think your post will update Paula and Co, if not try the comment section where 'viewers' have the opportunity to 'update' them.
Loretta Devine Mom GIF by filmeditor