Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
Omg 😂 who makes these?

im not going to pretend I’m her if I’m not 😂 your accusing me of being a 50 year old woman ahaha I’m 27 😂 😂

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I just want to keep people honest. GQ didn't come for Taurian first. Yes, she defended Pearl when she was racist. Yes, she then said vile s to Taurian, but Taurian went at her and never let up. Do I believe this apology? No. She has said vile things over and over again WITH CHEST! That is the person she is. Take it in and accept it. Wave it proudly. Taurian loves to break people down. She has said multiple times she will drag people to hell. End of story.
oscar nunez slow clap GIF by truTV

You’re a bizarre human. You have these intense hatred for me I’ve never spoken to you. LOL. Remember when you was plastering pineapples minge and nipples all over pics? People wanna cry about baggy showing a pic of pearl in a nappy but don’t wanna talk about pineapples pieces all over comment cafe. Big up hypocrisy 🤣
That's me cancelled then I did this once 😭 but I was overwhelmed with what Henry hoover was posting prior to him then posting unalive babies

Medusa

I didn’t mention Angie in Michelle’s box I said there are people on here who continuously say s things on a regular basis. I didn’t name one name but I could name at least 5 people off the top of my head who do that.

I never asked one person to say anything about tam. Everyone jumped on that because they didn’t like her. This is a delusive Angie thread? Where everyone discusses Angie? Every single day?

If you think I said them, think that I said them. Like I said I don’t care what Medusa on Comment cafe thinks 🤣 you’re making. Out like me saying that people are behind the baggy account from here is crime of the century. I’ve met genuine decent human beings in here. All this Karen s doesn’t do it for me, sorry. You’re sounding Like an Angie fan, maybe a name change will cheer u up? delusive Medusa would be a good idea? Stick an orange heart in there as well. Do u know how ridiculous u sound.

You’re not the moral police youre someone who’s bored like the rest of us and chatting s on the internet. Calm down.
You're actually more delude than angie, you really did say angies name, hence the reason why people flooded the chat and said its not about angie. 😭

There's no reasoning with someone who conveniently forgets what they say and do, and you loved it when cc were dragging Tam, you were on here more than the regular posters, hmmm, that's probably slipped you're memory too.

I didn't claim to be the 'moral' police, I'm not the one jumping in boxes screaming I stand on business and I have morals, oops, thats slipped you're memory too.

I thought you went on facts and had a bit of integrity, but i guess I was mistaken.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
angie has already blocked cal because he told her to 'stop' when she was talking about alicia, now she's turning on dodgey cam2 (zihanna?) about turning up to peoples doors over children but i was half listening and full toking so dont know whos
she's got horror and needs a vino. very snappy
Imaginary doors. Zihanna was giving it the big un. She wouldn't go low as taurian did, she would go their house and kick the doors in and batter the mother.

Jun 13, 2024
Oh god I’d rather be accused of being angie at this point I can’t tell if it’s banter or not (autism) but I cba with being called Lote lol.
You've done nothing but stick up for Lote but now you'd rather be known as angie than Lote. Angie who sleeps in s, piss & sick angie? Angie who tells everyone she sleeps with her dog, cat, dad, brother angie?

You must think alot about Lote then.