Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
Taurian is currently live. I have to say, I was disappointed in what she did, but her apology seems incredibly sincere with no excuses xx
Clearly scripted like all the false apologies all the people make on tiktok lol
Taurian is currently live. I have to say, I was disappointed in what she did, but her apology seems incredibly sincere with no excuses xx
Girl… stop 😭

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place
I only came across angie last year so I never heard all this 😂

Medusa

Her first apology wasn't, she even sat laughing while wearing a pair of shades.
She's only sorry now because the majority of tiktok have called her out - damage control.

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
Should have replied "do off t"

I've seen how this approach ends.

Yay, we're besties now. Whooooo.

Getty Museum Art GIF by Getty
She's only sorry now because the majority of tiktok have called her out - damage control.
It’s clearly scripted cos the hate she’s getting. Like every other fake apology I’ve seen on here this past year. It will be enabled like all the rest are. Is there anyone on there who isn’t toxic 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Yeah you’re probably right, was different when she sat refusing to accept people’s apologies, and had the most to say. Maybe the sincerity comes from how bad she feels for herself?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m a mother to an 11 year old boy. Do you think I’m sat here cheering her on? I’ve said on the app it’s not acceptable. I’ve said on the app in a box, as a proud box hopper that it’s disgusting what’s been said. Show me one person who drags their friend on the app. Why should I? Show me where I’ve defended her. I’ve had enough of people sliding in my inbox or @‘ing me in comments chatting s to me. I haven’t said it. I wouldn’t say it.
In regards to what I said about comment cafe members, everyone is anonymous, and that’s my opinion. Am I allowed one of those? Or am I only allowed one if it goes with what’s said in here?

I’m not going to have faceless internet people tell me what I am and what I’m not. You see me on an app, not one of you know anything about me.
All of a sudden it’s an obsession with Angie 🤣🤣 you sound just like her. Me reacting to s she says means I’m obsessed right?

You are not my parent, you’re just an internet person. So you can come with your stern words, I promise u, I don’t care, it will make no difference to my life. But I felt rude if I didn’t reply, because I was raised correctly
Chat GTP make this hilarious

Let’s dial up the humour on this:

Listen, I’ve got an 11-year-old boy, and trust me, I’m already dealing with enough drama trying to get him to clean his room, let alone cheerleading for random internet antics! I mean, have you *seen* what pre-teens are capable of? I’m not even trying to cheer him on most days! And yes, I’ve already said on the app, in my little digital soapbox, that what’s been going down is grosser than a forgotten lunchbox at the bottom of a school bag. I’m a proud box hopper, hopping from one 'WTF' moment to another, but I still have standards, alright?

Now, someone show me that mystical person who drags their own friend on the app. Do they exist? Is this the latest trend I’ve missed? And why in the name of all things WiFi am I getting all these inbox invasions and @ comments from people chatting pure nonsense? Honestly, I’m more confused than my son trying to figure out fractions.

As for my opinion on the Comment Café... Well, everyone’s anonymous there, right? So, I thought I’d add my two cents, but apparently, I need a permission slip to have an opinion these days. Am I only allowed one if it comes with a side of internet approval? I didn’t get that memo, sorry.

I love how these faceless internet folk think they know me. You see me in an app for like two seconds and suddenly you’re Sherlock Holmes with a psychological profile? Nah, love, you’re not my mum, and I’m definitely not here to impress some random username1234567. And don’t come at me with stern words, I’m immune – I’ve been raised by a parent, not the internet! Just replying to you because, you know, manners.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi

Listen, I’ve got an 11-year-old boy, and trust me, I’m already dealing with enough drama trying to get him to clean his room, let alone cheerleading for random internet antics! I mean, have you *seen* what pre-teens are capable of? I’m not even trying to cheer him on most days! And yes, I’ve already said on the app, in my little digital soapbox, that what’s been going down is grosser than a forgotten lunchbox at the bottom of a school bag. I’m a proud box hopper, hopping from one 'WTF' moment to another, but I still have standards, alright?

Now, someone show me that mystical person who drags their own friend on the app. Do they exist? Is this the latest trend I’ve missed? And why in the name of all things WiFi am I getting all these inbox invasions and @ comments from people chatting pure nonsense? Honestly, I’m more confused than my son trying to figure out fractions.

As for my opinion on the Comment Café... Well, everyone’s anonymous there, right? So, I thought I’d add my two cents, but apparently, I need a permission slip to have an opinion these days. Am I only allowed one if it comes with a side of internet approval? I didn’t get that memo, sorry.

I love how these faceless internet folk think they know me. You see me in an app for like two seconds and suddenly you’re Sherlock Holmes with a psychological profile? Nah, love, you’re not my mum, and I’m definitely not here to impress some random username1234567. And don’t come at me with stern words, I’m immune – I’ve been raised by a parent, not the internet! Just replying to you because, you know, manners.
What The Hell Wtf GIF by Dot Cromwell
flavor of love wtf GIF

i don't think anyone can say the people in here aren't creative

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024

You’re a bizarre human. You have these intense hatred for me I’ve never spoken to you. LOL. Remember when you was plastering pineapples minge and nipples all over pics? People wanna cry about baggy showing a pic of pearl in a nappy but don’t wanna talk about pineapples pieces all over comment cafe. Big up hypocrisy 🤣

Medusa

I’m a mother to an 11 year old boy. Do you think I’m sat here cheering her on? I’ve said on the app it’s not acceptable. I’ve said on the app in a box, as a proud box hopper that it’s disgusting what’s been said. Show me one person who drags their friend on the app. Why should I? Show me where I’ve defended her. I’ve had enough of people sliding in my inbox or @‘ing me in comments chatting s to me. I haven’t said it. I wouldn’t say it.
In regards to what I said about comment cafe members, everyone is anonymous, and that’s my opinion. Am I allowed one of those? Or am I only allowed one if it goes with what’s said in here?

I’m not going to have faceless internet people tell me what I am and what I’m not. You see me on an app, not one of you know anything about me.
All of a sudden it’s an obsession with Angie 🤣🤣 you sound just like her. Me reacting to s she says means I’m obsessed right?

You are not my parent, you’re just an internet person. So you can come with your stern words, I promise u, I don’t care, it will make no difference to my life. But I felt rude if I didn’t reply, because I was raised correctly
Who are you trying to kid? You were defending her in Alex's comments and Michelle's comments, you then jumped in her box and attempted to defend her but you couldn't help mention angie because you're disturbingly obsessed, I'm not the only one who seen it, you might be saying it's not acceptable but you're still making excuses for what she did. And it doesn't take a genius to work out that people are sliding into your dms and @ing you because you're coming across as defending her. So if you're sick of it them maybe rethink who you're friends are.
As for what you said about cc members we were all good enough for you when you had beef with Tam, and you're still here when angie is being dragged. You can have your opinion about us, but putting it out there that cc doxxed baguette is a fed up move, she doxxed herself yet you're jumping on the bandwagon and blaming CC members. So what do you expect? a fing medal ? Or people to thank you for putting fake info out there and blaming them for something they 100% didn't do?.
Your selective outrage is jokes, take a closer look at your circle of friends before you go around pointing the finger, because if I remember rightly you were so upset when angie blamed you for things you didn't say., or maybe you did... I can't remember and I haven't seen receipt to prove you didn't, so I might just put it out there that you did and see how you feel.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

Isn't taurian an "internet person"whose face you just happen to have seen? Would of been a whole different story if it was Pearl or Flange, you are extremely two faced, have zero morals, get In boxes with absolute wronguns, but hey ho, you do you boo 😁

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I would please
AI isn't co-operative right now & I'm not feeling great, so I'm making my excuses for tonight. Let me know what kind of thing you'd like, if you want, & more attempts will be made tomorrow! Sorry again for missing your reply. I didn't mean to "ignore" you.

1728508455943.jpg 1728508461508.jpg 1728510279762.jpg 1728510373801.jpg 1728510383020.jpg

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Who are you trying to kid? You were defending her in Alex's comments and Michelle's comments, you then jumped in her box and attempted to defend her but you couldn't help mention angie because you're disturbingly obsessed, I'm not the only one who seen it, you might be saying it's not acceptable but you're still making excuses for what she did. And it doesn't take a genius to work out that people are sliding into your dms and @ing you because you're coming across as defending her. So if you're sick of it them maybe rethink who you're friends are.
As for what you said about cc members we were all good enough for you when you had beef with Tam, and you're still here when angie is being dragged. You can have your opinion about is, but putting it out there that cc doxxed baguette is a fed up move, she doxxed herself yet you're jumping on the bandwagon and blaming CC members. So what do you expect? a fing medal ? Or people to thank you for putting fake info out there and blaming them for something they 100% didn't do?.
Your selective outrage is jokes, take a closer look at your circle of friends before you go around pointing the finger, because if I remember rightly you were so upset when angie blamed you for things you didn't say., or maybe you did... I can't remember and I haven't seen receipt to prove you didn't, so I might just put it out there and see how you feel.
I didn’t mention Angie in Michelle’s box I said there are people on here who continuously say s things on a regular basis. I didn’t name one name but I could name at least 5 people off the top of my head who do that.

I never asked one person to say anything about tam. Everyone jumped on that because they didn’t like her. This is a delusive Angie thread? Where everyone discusses Angie? Every single day?

If you think I said them, think that I said them. Like I said I don’t care what Medusa on Comment cafe thinks 🤣 you’re making. Out like me saying that people are behind the baggy account from here is crime of the century. I’ve met genuine decent human beings in here. All this Karen s doesn’t do it for me, sorry. You’re sounding Like an Angie fan, maybe a name change will cheer u up? delusive Medusa would be a good idea? Stick an orange heart in there as well. Do u know how ridiculous u sound.

You’re not the moral police youre someone who’s bored like the rest of us and chatting s on the internet. Calm down.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I just want to keep people honest. GQ didn't come for Taurian first. Yes, she defended Pearl when she was racist. Yes, she then said vile s to Taurian, but Taurian went at her and never let up. Do I believe this apology? No. She has said vile things over and over again WITH CHEST! That is the person she is. Take it in and accept it. Wave it proudly. Taurian loves to break people down. She has said multiple times she will drag people to hell. End of story.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Isn't taurian an "internet person"whose face you just happen to have seen? Would of been a whole different story if it was Pearl or Flange, you are extremely two faced, have zero morals, get In boxes with absolute wronguns, but hey ho, you do you boo 😁
You know u can make real friends on the internet right? That you meet in real life. There is life away from comment cafe and tiktok I promise you, where u can have friends. I will continue to do me, thank you for permission ☺️