Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh well I’ve missed a few pages again but I did make 86 snickerdoodle cookies 🍪 they don’t have choc chips but that’s the only cookie emoji. Why’s Baggy saying we doxxed her? She doxxes people herself 💅 I’m having a wee cup of tea, I mean straight vodka then off to bed
Criminal Minds Drinking GIF by CBS
But I must know if snickerdoodle cookies were worth the effort!

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
You've done nothing but stick up for Lote but now you'd rather be known as angie than Lote. Angie who sleeps in s, piss & sick angie? Angie who tells everyone she sleeps with her dog, cat, dad, brother angie?

You must think alot about Lote then.
I definitely don’t stick up for her lol I only came on tiktok last year and Angie was the first person creator wise I found and watched 😂 so I saw the fall out with her and lote. but I don’t know much of the background on these people 😂 I was literally joking about rather being called angie it was a joke I can’t stand any of them hence why I came on here instead 😩😩😩

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
You're actually more delude than angie, you really did say angies name, hence the reason why people flooded the chat and said its not about angie. 😭

There's no reasoning with someone who conveniently forgets what they say and do, and you loved it when cc were dragging Tam, you were on here more than the regular posters, hmmm, that's probably slipped you're memory too.

I didn't claim to be the 'moral' police, I'm not the one jumping in boxes screaming I stand on business and I have morals, oops, thats slipped you're memory too.

I thought you went on facts and had a bit of integrity, but i guess I was mistaken.
Yeah you must have been mistaken. Everything I said is a lie. I’m a terrible person 🙄

People presumed it was about Angie. I didn’t say her name. But if the shoe fits.

The tam stuff was funny, but I didn’t make everyone dislike her. They already did. So that’s a reach.

This is pointless back and forth. I said what I said, I did what I did. This is not the be all and end all.

Jun 13, 2024
I definitely don’t stick up for her lol I only came on tiktok last year and Angie was the first person creator wise I found and watched 😂 so I saw the fall out with her and lote. but I don’t know much of the background on these people 😂 I was literally joking about rather being called angie it was a joke I can’t stand any of them hence why I came on here instead 😩😩😩

Sounds Good Sesame Street GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I can’t even watch it’s so devastating, I hope your friends and family are okay I can’t imagine 😩😩😢
My dad’s evacuated because he was staying there for a while to help family who are not over the last hurricane, some of my family can’t evacuate and my friend who lives there can’t evacuate either

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
My dad’s evacuated because he was staying there for a while to help family who are not over the last hurricane, some of my family can’t evacuate and my friend who lives there can’t evacuate either
That’s actually so so scary what are they going to do to save the people who can’t evacuate! Literally awful, I saw a few videos and couldn’t even watch anymore thinking about all these people stuck 😔 xx I’m glad your dad is safe now though