Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I have a friend who flew to Florida just before the hurricane was announced and I also have friends and family living there so I’m getting updates while I can. I am absolutely terrified for them
I hope they are all safe and continue to stay safe sending prayers to them 🙏🏻 🙁 the live I'm watching is so scary I can't believe they've have even stayed in a mandatory evacuation zone like why. Has the hurricane reached to them yet?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ugh. I can't be arseddddd. Angela is literally just lay there, definitely on top of cat s, watching tiktok via her cam² t who clearly has no self-respect otherwise she'd have told her to up off & do off. Robbie Krueger is just bleating on about how he likes fresh food, likes fresh food, not this, I like fresh food, my stomach is calling me a t for eating something that clearly was an assassination attempt (or contained lactose, whichever), my dog is lay with his balls up in the air, AI is being a bastard and not letting me create the images I want because "oh noes you've said a naughty word, but to keep it fun for us we're not going to tell you what the word is. Good luck." fing fy fs, bill gates suck Angela's cat s you bastard, and I want to know if anyone has ever dyed a hoodie? I got a new hoodie today, but the inner hood is white and that is fing unforgivable, so I'm thinking about fing it up by attempting to maybe just dye or maybe tie dye it.

And that's the current thoughts of DILLIGAF. Fanks.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I hope they are all safe and continue to stay safe sending prayers to them 🙏🏻 🙁 the live I'm watching is so scary I can't believe they've have even stayed in a mandatory evacuation zone like why. Has the hurricane reached to them yet?
Yeah it’s started to hit them. I got sent a video about 45 mins ago and it’s absolutely wild. My dad lives more southern so he’s got as many as he could in his car and left

Medusa

Yeah you must have been mistaken. Everything I said is a lie. I’m a terrible person 🙄

People presumed it was about Angie. I didn’t say her name. But if the shoe fits.

The tam stuff was funny, but I didn’t make everyone dislike her. They already did. So that’s a reach.

This is pointless back and forth. I said what I said, I did what I did. This is not the be all and end all.
Michelle can download her live which will show you definitely mentioned angie, I have no reason to lie, and where did I say you made anyone dislike Tam? I'm not angie so please don't put words in my mouth, because it won't work.

Yes, you said what you said, and did what you did, maybe if you said it to the person who has actually doxxed someone when they're were at their lowest (grieving their mum) and (your precious mate) instead of accusing people in here of doing it, we wouldn't be having this 'pointless' back and forth.
This is actually boring now, I said what I said, and did what I did, you're welcome.

Yeah it’s started to hit them. I got sent a video about 45 mins ago and it’s absolutely wild. My dad lives more southern so he’s got as many as he could in his car and left
I'm glad your dad and as many as possible were able to evacuate. I don't want to bombard you with questions or things to reply too as I can imagine your so panicky right now. Everyone is in my thoughts though ❤️

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Michelle can download her live which will show you definitely mentioned angie, I have no reason to lie, and where did I say you made anyone dislike Tam? I'm not angie so please don't put words in my mouth, because it won't work.

Yes, you said what you said, and did what you did, maybe if you said it to the person who has actually dox someone when they're were at their lowest (grieving their mum) and (your precious mate) instead of accusing people in here of doing it, we wouldn't be having this 'pointless' back and forth.
I’m sure there will be recordings of Michelle’s live.

I’ve no idea what you’re on about with my precious mate. I had an opinion and now you’re going wild 🤣 have a good evening

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Im Out GIF

Medusa

I have a friend who flew to Florida just before the hurricane was announced and I also have friends and family living there so I’m getting updates while I can. I am absolutely terrified for them
I will keep everything crossed for a safe journey home and for your family and friends to remain safe. 🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
fkkkkkk.
Zme it is, I guess.
I cannot sit in silence.
Demmmiiiiii, heal faster.
I need you & your nutty ways.
These bastards are drier than the jokes we're going to be suffering from our "extended families" when they invade to raid the fing booze cabinet and snoop through the snack drawer in a couple months.
Thankfully I don't have family.
Because I am a lowly internet troll.
I just appeared one day, fully grown.
And now I am cursed to wander the wilderness of Tiktok.
Forever in search of my next target.
Never satisfied.
Never fulfilled.
Never loved.

i must go my people need me GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm glad your dad and as many as possible were able to evacuate. I don't want to bombard you with questions or things to reply too as I can imagine your so panicky right now. Everyone is in my thoughts though ❤️
I think my step mam has her car aswell with people in too. He mentioned about a family who couldn’t evacuate so one of them has them. It’s awful the fact that people can’t escape because they don’t have the money or means to get away

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
fkkkkkk.
Zme it is, I guess.
I cannot sit in silence.
Demmmiiiiii, heal faster.
I need you & your nutty ways.
These bastards are drier than the jokes we're going to be suffering from our "extended families" when they invade to raid the fing booze cabinet and snoop through the snack drawer in a couple months.
Thankfully I don't have family.
Because I am a lowly internet troll.
I just appeared one day, fully grown.
And now I am cursed to wander the wilderness of Tiktok.
Forever in search of my next target.
Never satisfied.
Never fulfilled.
Never loved.

i must go my people need me GIF
Mentalist* 🤣

*said with love

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Ugh. I can't be arseddddd. Angela is literally just lay there, definitely on top of cat s, watching tiktok via her cam² t who clearly has no self-respect otherwise she'd have told her to up off & do off. Robbie Krueger is just bleating on about how he likes fresh food, likes fresh food, not this, I like fresh food, my stomach is calling me a t for eating something that clearly was an assassination attempt (or contained lactose, whichever), my dog is lay with his balls up in the air, AI is being a bastard and not letting me create the images I want because "oh noes you've said a naughty word, but to keep it fun for us we're not going to tell you what the word is. Good luck." fing fy fs, bill gates suck Angela's cat s you bastard, and I want to know if anyone has ever dyed a hoodie? I got a new hoodie today, but the inner hood is white and that is fing unforgivable, so I'm thinking about fing it up by attempting to maybe just dye or maybe tie dye it.

And that's the current thoughts of DILLIGAF. Fanks.
I ruined a very expensive jacket of my sons I got a dye off Amazon well 2 actually one where you just take the lid off, it come out a lovely green what it was anyway before I got bleach on it