Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I ruined a very expensive jacket of my sons I got a dye off Amazon well 2 actually one where you just take the lid off, it come out a lovely green what it was anyway before I got bleach on it
I cannot tell if this is a tale of caution or a tale of victory before tragedy fell.

Confused Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Feb 27, 2024
Taurian is currently live. I have to say, I was disappointed in what she did, but her apology seems incredibly sincere with no excuses xx

She doesn’t know the meaning of sincere.
I’m putting crop top on ignore. I’m incredibly disappointed in her responses in here and her desperate need to be everyone’s friend on TT. She goes from live to live bending and twisting her morals to be accepted by the ‘populars’. Grow a pair Alicia

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t know the meaning of sincere.
I’m putting crop top on ignore. I’m incredibly disappointed in her responses in here and her desperate need to be everyone’s friend on TT. She goes from live to live bending and twisting her morals to be accepted by the ‘populars’. Grow a pair Alicia
I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

I think my step mam has her car aswell with people in too. He mentioned about a family who couldn’t evacuate so one of them has them. It’s awful the fact that people can’t escape because they don’t have the money or means to get away
It's devastating for them especially as they're just getting over a hurricane aswell. So many couldn't evacuate either because no fuel in the petrol stations to do so. I've seen so many videos on the fyp of people out of food and no money to replace it's actually scary and heartbreaking. I guess we're blessed in sense that we don't have to experience anything like this

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's devastating for them especially as they're just getting over a hurricane aswell. So many couldn't evacuate either because no fuel in the petrol stations to do so. I've seen so many videos on the fyp of people out of food and no money to replace it's actually scary and heartbreaking. I guess we're blessed in sense that we don't have to experience anything like this
Not all the prisons are being evacuated, even if they're in mandatory evacuation zones. 💔💔💔

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
They are near St Petersburg and it’s about 20 mins from landfall 🤦🏻‍♀️