Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is Karen making a cameo today or just doing a welfare check?

Is Pissy really treating mum to a morrisons breakfast and a scone?

Why do people lock doors?

Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angies mums sick, Angie has to take her back to the hospital soon to check something, a major hurricane has hit America and people have lost their lives….. but Angie is making sure she comes on to do the FYP to stop Alex getting views 😭

Imagine having to tell a therapist you live your life this way 💀👀

Can therapists call in the men in white coats? Because it'd be a perfect reason to cart someone off

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angies mums sick, Angie has to take her back to the hospital soon to check something, a major hurricane has hit America and people have lost their lives….. but Angie is making sure she comes on to do the FYP to stop Alex getting views 😭

Imagine having to tell a therapist you live your life this way 💀👀
Therapist: How is your self care routine in the morning, Angela?

Pissy: I wake up go live, find clips of fs saying s about me because i said a load of vile s yesterday and then I say a load of fy things about those fs for saying that stuff because I've got mental health, a sick mum, a dead dog, a dead dad I shagged, do Karen she's a millionaire lawyer but I'm a lawyer and Alicia how dare she and the clapper and gypsy ill go police, Bigham is torturing me from the dark web, LYNZ, LYNZ, get in the box........

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
do I had to log off last night as I was watching people marking their animals and setting them free in the hopes they will reunite after the storm, horses mainly. It’s fing heartbreaking 💔. @Patty B hoping you hear from your family soon 🙏🏼 ❤️
There’s 3million people to have lost power atm. Those people will struggle to contact people until it’s back on as cellphone towers are also affected. Doesn’t help the worry much, I know, but could be the reason

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Funny how anyone who says something inappropriate on tiktok, wait until after the clip of said incident is released, to apologise. Surely if u felt ashamed about what you said, you would say sorry the next day, not because you were facing a backlash
The amount of times I've said something, like sworn in front of my old dear I've realised straight away and apologised. If you need telling you need to apologise the apology means s

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning beautiful people. Still feeling s that's been made worse by a huge allergic reaction to uv resin. I'm so fing itchy! Also, like our @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 i HAVE to leave the house today for a lupus appointment, nerves are bad..it sucks having agoraphobia! Good luck Mrs D for today!
Oh bless you darling 🫂 wishing you so much luck for today ❤️‍🩹 I’m ashamed to say it but I won’t ever be dishonest, I haven’t been able to make it out of the house today. I’ve re-booked it for next Thursday 😓

Listening to Angie about the EQ and tyrone thing. EQ is a hypocrite she supports the hardys she supports tasha. Both of them parade their kids on the internet and she supports them, watches them and gifts them 🤦🏻‍♀️but it’s only dangerous and stupid when Tyrone parades his child. Have the same rule for all of them.
Exactly this both of which use their disabled/sick children for content, Tyrone has made an earning without having his baby on cam. If he was to take a break twitch I'd imagine is his main source of income because if you check tikleap he was earning pretty much pennies on there. To compare him to a video of Anthony q lion was wild and calculated.

Oh bless you darling 🫂 wishing you so much luck for today ❤️‍🩹 I’m ashamed to say it but I won’t ever be dishonest, I haven’t been able to make it out of the house today. I’ve re-booked it for next Thursday 😓
Never be ashamed you've been struggling and that's ok always please remember it's ok to not be ok 🩵🫂