Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Oh bless you darling 🫂 wishing you so much luck for today ❤️‍🩹 I’m ashamed to say it but I won’t ever be dishonest, I haven’t been able to make it out of the house today. I’ve re-booked it for next Thursday 😓
Gentle hugs Mrs D
Mtv Hug GIF by INTO ACTION

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
I don’t think Julia understands the concept of replying to people on here
I’ve been stuck in hospital for so long, so come on here to keep me entertained but I’m still figuring out how to use it properly 😆. One of my nurses told me yesterday she loves watching angie to make her feel normal (she saw me flicking through her live yesterday)

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’ve been stuck in hospital for so long, so come on here to keep me entertained but I’m still figuring out how to use it properly 😆. One of my nurses told me yesterday she loves watching angie to make her feel normal (she saw me flicking through her live yesterday)
Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You answered to Julia

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Iv just been banned from a mounjaro page on Facebook 😂 Asked a simple question and someone said “well walking is free” so I said “No s Sherlock but I barely leave my house” and I got banned instantly. I hate people at times
I was banned off of a slow cooker dump group after saying it wasn’t rocket science 😂🤭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Iv just been banned from a mounjaro page on Facebook 😂 Asked a simple question and someone said “well walking is free” so I said “No s Sherlock but I barely leave my house” and I got banned instantly. I hate people at times
We should inundate them with our opinions. I’m sorry they did this to you 🥺😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Angie you claim to have never been racist too ffs! You have attacked the Asian community, gypsys and travellers and the way you’ve previously talked in the black community was extremely skirting the lines of pure racism. Get off TikTok, disinfect your fanny and get forehead reduction surgery. I’m triggered by that cranium