Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
Your best not going down that road if you've only been on tiktok a year it's something alot of us don't even comment on all you need to know is she's Alex's mod and not a good person
Oh really? Yeah I only came on tiktok last year as I’m in hospital a lot and thought it would help with the boredom, but I don’t know a lot about these characters just what I read about them. I only ask as that Kat is always so aggressive I commented on a live once and she was vile so I wondered why 😂

Jul 29, 2024
england
I was removed from a group recently because I'd told someone they shouldn't believe everything they see online, apparently it's bullying. Some of these group admins love their little control buttons
Bored in lockdown I joined a few mum groups just be a tad controversial, I once got a inbox from someone after I was booted calling me a dog end 🤣🤣🤣

Oh really? Yeah I only came on tiktok last year as I’m in hospital a lot and thought it would help with the boredom, but I don’t know a lot about these characters just what I read about them. I only ask as that Kat is always so aggressive I commented on a live once and she was vile so I wondered why 😂
I'm a bit weiry replying to you because you've consistently defended life but I also don't want to be seen as bullying you in anyway. Yes she's aggressive if your watching Angie she's just played a video of her telling people to h*ng themselves ect

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

What they think they are -

Barking Release The Hounds GIF by Jimmy Arca

What they actually are -

scooby doo fighting GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm a bit weiry replying to you because you've consistently defended life but I also don't want to be seen as bullying you in anyway. Yes she's aggressive if your watching Angie she's just played a video of her telling people to h*ng themselves ect
I'll reply to anyone until they do me off or it's proven to be more than an allegation. We'll stamp on toes together. 👍🏻

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Oh bless you darling 🫂 wishing you so much luck for today ❤️‍🩹 I’m ashamed to say it but I won’t ever be dishonest, I haven’t been able to make it out of the house today. I’ve re-booked it for next Thursday 😓
don't be ashamed, ive rebooked loads of appointments for the same reasons, I know if I don't go to this appointment it would be 3-6 month wait and I need a steroid injection in my hand, it's so painful and I make money selling my art so I need this before I can't work. 🫂

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
What they think they are -

Barking Release The Hounds GIF by Jimmy Arca

What they actually are -

scooby doo fighting GIF
There needs to be a guide on all the people on there 😂 I
Ohh right I didn’t mean to defend her ha I just say what I see but like I said I haven’t been on there long so I don’t know why everyone doesn’t like her (I know a bit more about Angie as there’s loads of videos about it). But I don’t really know why people don’t like life the same way as Angie if you get me. Haha you don’t have to reply to me I won’t take it personally, I probs don’t understand how this comment cafe works properly either tbh everyone seems pissed with me as I say the wrong things 😂, I just always wondered about Kat as I see her everywhere and she’s always so rude 😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
These people are really fing repetitive in their sty behaviour. Don't bother asking for back stories because by the time you've caught up, all will be clear just by watching the fers.