Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Miss Red consistently refused to call Elphaba “she” for the longest time until too many people went for her. She’s been transphobic indeed. But Angie can’t say much when there’s evidence of her asking if EQ is trans and eluding to her being a pedo because she’s trans.
Red continues to misgender her frequently. She's clearly a bigot, but is too desperate for approval on her little tikkytokky that makes her feel like she's more than just another bored housewife.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's so hard to make a new email address.
I tried once, but it took all my effort.
I was bruised, I was battered, I was in debt, I signed over my house...
My car imploded, my tap started leaking, lego stared mysteriously appearing on my floor in the middle of the night, my bed was forever full of biscuit crumbs...
I was cold, I was hot, my nose kept running, my ears kept burning, my teeth fell out, my fingernails grew diagonally...
And then the username I wanted was taken.
Gutted.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Reds intro song...red red wine 😭
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Red continues to misgender her frequently. She's clearly a bigot, but is too desperate for approval on her little tikkytokky that makes her feel like she's more than just another bored housewife.
Never got why she constantly went for elpha to me she's a vunerable kid, I have never watched her so don't no how she's behaved, but Flange has been adamant that a trans woman pre op should not use female facilities which is transphobic is it not

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Haha this is actually helpful to know as there’s no videos about what happened on tiktok really, that side characters thing is brilliant 😂. Oh right I didn’t know what she agreed with Angie on the main thing I know is people mention the panicking lol. Everyone I see on there seems to be angies ex friends 😂
Any videos that had anything "juicy" get reported by the suppositories & removed. That's why the favourite defense is "it would be on the fyp - bring me the receipts" because they know damn well that the video has been removed.