Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Despicable Me Lol GIF

May 16, 2024
fopia
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
On the topic of people being desperate for others to like them I'm sure I saw you in Alicia's lives not too long ago trying to get Alicia to like you, was that a ploy or was it genuine?

To quote you to you, "I'm really sorry your desperation let you down."
Oooo did she send you over? You mean when I was in Alex’s trolling him and Alicia was also separately trolling him? During the week I specifically told Alicia I would not be mean to her? What specifically can you show me to say I was trying to get Alicia to like me? Because I was not being horrible to her, and joining in on trolling Alex? Why would I then continue to call out her being a clout chaser and disliking her? Nice try but I’m an anonymous troll that doesn’t like anyone, why would I want someone to like my anonymous account? 😭

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
No, I hold myself to zero standard. Have you not seen me say multiple times that I say things that are no better at times? And I do it on purpose. I’m here to have a good time and troll dickheads on the internet. But i still come with rules I give myself. 1. I don’t say stuff about kids in a personal way to them. 2. I don’t act desperate to be liked, in fact, I try to be disliked. 3. Stand by what I say.

Personally, I won’t mention kids unless I saw abuse/neglect. However, I do not see it as bad if someone mentions maybe not having your kids on TikTok. It’s not a bad idea really, protecting your kids yourself
My kid was on a gingerbread filter. And again, my kids are do all to do with you, or anyone else.
People can say what they want to me or about me, nobody needs to mention my kids, and I’m shocked that someone who has a lot to say about everyone else and their behaviour has decided to mention my child today. I’m not out here plastering my kids over tiktok, it’s just bizarre behaviour. But hey, if you think it’s alright, it must be.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
My kid was on a gingerbread filter. And again, my kids are do all to do with you, or anyone else.
People can say what they want to me or about me, nobody needs to mention my kids, and I’m shocked that someone who has a lot to say about everyone else and their behaviour has decided to mention my child today. I’m not out here plastering my kids over tiktok, it’s just bizarre behaviour. But hey, if you think it’s alright, it must be.
This entire statement is so conflicting. This is so pointless as you literally are desperate to make out people are talking about your kids. Is this your content now? People can have an opinion on what they think is proper child internet safety. I’ve not even mentioned your kids at all before but you keep coming in mentioning your kids and then expect no one to respond about it 😭 as you keep talking about it, I’m giving my opinion back. Stop being weird. Go back to how Angie has affected you, it got you more viewers