Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I swear if Carla gets to her turn and says that Angie doesn’t want to be her friend again I’m gonna spontaneously combust

On Fire Burn GIF by Jimmy Arca

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
No, people were chatting s, I was chatting s back. People twisted what was said, I corrected them.

In that case, nobody means anything they say right? Because you’re quick to hold people up to a high standard. Do you not hold yourself to that same standard?
No, I hold myself to zero standard. Have you not seen me say multiple times that I say things that are no better at times? And I do it on purpose. I’m here to have a good time and troll dickheads on the internet. But i still come with rules I give myself. 1. I don’t say stuff about kids in a personal way to them. 2. I don’t act desperate to be liked, in fact, I try to be disliked. 3. Stand by what I say.

Personally, I won’t mention kids unless I saw abuse/neglect. However, I do not see it as bad if someone mentions maybe not having your kids on TikTok. It’s not a bad idea really, protecting your kids yourself

Yes, cause it’s absolutely obvious that someone with a digital footprint threatening to eat someone’s face over nothing, means it. You were desperate at one point for us to like you. I’m really sorry your desperation let you down.
On the topic of people being desperate for others to like them I'm sure I saw you in Alicia's lives not too long ago trying to get Alicia to like you, was that a ploy or was it genuine?

To quote you to you, "I'm really sorry your desperation let you down."