Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
I'm just going to say it...
I am an immoral, vile, crass, salty, hypocritical t.
I do not give a do.
I live by my own standards and I hold myself accountable to my own standards.

i am what i am nbc GIF by The Blacklist

I'M fING FERAL. 🖕🏻

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
This entire statement is so conflicting. This is so pointless as you literally are desperate to make out people are talking about your kids. Is this your content now? People can have an opinion on what they think is proper child internet safety. I’ve not even mentioned your kids at all before but you keep coming in mentioning your kids and then expect no one to respond about it 😭 as you keep talking about it, I’m giving my opinion back. Stop being weird. Go back to how Angie has affected you, it got you more viewers
It was said out of the blue. Selective outrage. You’re a hypocrite 🤣

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Mer SAID es was licking topgirls ass in hustles the other night I seen you and I know you read here as you were pointing people to come look here 🤮 watch out mersaides you'll be blocked next the cult get their receipts from here 🤣
I go for her too to call out her flip flopping and she implied id cause her a menty b 😂 She fing hates me 😄

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It was said out of the blue. Selective outrage. You’re a hypocrite 🤣
I’m a massive hypocrite. I’ve just stated to you, I say things just as bad as people on TikTok say that I call out, just because i can and I love it. Im not one of the ones here to have the moral high ground. I’m having fun when I have time free. My outrage isn’t selective, it’s absolutely dramatic and for my own entertainment. Which if you think about it, isn’t hypocritical, it’s just ridiculous. You’re literally arguing with a ridiculous troll that doesn’t actually care.