Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

She looks like an ever bigger dick than usual. Maybe puke will come on and try to salvage something out of her s show
The thing is no matter what they do or show they all look pathetic and that includes Angie they've all enabled each other. So even if Luke appears he's another who's enabled it

I just had a terrible thought that I feel guilty and nauseous about at the same time. What if they do actually get rid of Angie? That app will be dull as se and as much as i despise every inch of her, is she the villain we need? 👀
If they couldn't get rid of Lucy rose I think Angie is safe 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I just had a terrible thought that I feel guilty and nauseous about at the same time. What if they do actually get rid of Angie? That app will be dull as se and as much as i despise every inch of her, is she the villain we need? 👀
Get rid? Like hide the body or just get a court order preventing her to go live?

I can get over the feeling of TikTok being a lot more boring when reminding myself that Angie will have to start talking to her cat about her problems with people, dance for the cat, and even rage bait the cat