Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
`We're doing a blackout on a certain person` but will continue to discuss it and explain the blackout to every single person. These people just can't stop talking about each other , it's impossible for them to do
I did my bit today and ghost watched her! HAHA ANGELA! One less viewer 👹 hope it hurts your ever moving lonely tooth

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Wasn’t she Irish? If it’s the same one. She definitely had an Irish mod who just disappeared.
Not the Andrea I’m thinking off. She seemed a bit vulnerable, she had like 5 grown children, she often got upset and Angie threw her under the bus a lot. Also she got the blame for doing something to one of the menopause mafia not too long ago and then it turned out it weren’t her and I’ve not seen her since. But Andrea was always getting in angies box crying cause Angie had unmodded her or something.

I can’t remember an Irish mod. Angie flew through them. So many used to walk away from her cause of her behaviour. None of the mods used to run her to the extent they do today

OMG ANDREA! I’m sure that’s the Andrea that got upset when she was unmodded by Angie? And also bought her a bed? I’m sure she used to have her daughter as her pfp? I could be wrong but either way I remember that pfp so well
That's her she said Angie scammed her of about £300 for that bed

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Not the Andrea I’m thinking off. She seemed a bit vulnerable, she had like 5 grown children, she often got upset and Angie threw her under the bus a lot. Also she got the blame for doing something to one of the menopause mafia not too long ago and then it turned out it weren’t her and I’ve not seen her since. But Andrea was always getting in angies box crying cause Angie had unmodded her or something.

I can’t remember an Irish mod. Angie flew through them. So many used to walk away from her cause of her behaviour. None of the mods used to run her to the extent they do today

Hmm perhaps that wasn’t her name. Bugging me now what it was. It was definitely a while ago.

Edit: From what I can remember she was very pretty in her photo.

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Zac gifting subs in Miss Remi’s
Grin Smile GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Hmm perhaps that wasn’t her name. Bugging me now what it was. It was definitely a while ago.

Edit: From what I can remember she was very pretty in her photo.
OMG IRISH DEBS!!! It just hit me who you’re on about 😂😂 mind you she was old and not pretty. But Irish debs would always get upset with Angie, be pissed in her box and over talk everyone and she was low key bullied by everyone? Please tell me you mean her? 😭

Jul 29, 2024
england
OMG IRISH DEBS!!! It just hit me who you’re on about 😂😂 mind you she was old and not pretty. But Irish debs would always get upset with Angie, be pissed in her box and over talk everyone and she was low key bullied by everyone? Please tell me you mean her? 😭
I remember her she used to slur her words more and more as the night went on. Once she had to have an operation on her hand and was trying to tell everyone how nervous she was and they used to blatantly ignore her

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I remember her she used to slur her words more and more as the night went on. Once she had to have an operation on her hand and was trying to tell everyone how nervous she was and they used to blatantly ignore her
I miss her. She was hilarious. She did deserve a bit of the bullying in fairness, she was so irritating. She did go over to Charlie’s lives when she fell out with Angie but now you just don’t see her. Bring back drunken Irish Debs

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024

No but I remember her too. The one I’m thinking of looked and sounded quite well put together, would rarely jump in the box. I’m going to have to go and look on TT through old videos to see if her name is there. I almost think she jumped in someone’s box 6 months or so ago when discussing Angie.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
No but I remember her too. The one I’m thinking of looked and sounded quite well put together, would rarely jump in the box. I’m going to have to go and look on TT through old videos to see if her name is there. I almost think she jumped in someone’s box 6 months or so ago when discussing Angie.
I’m intrigued now. Don’t stop until you find it. I want to find loads of really old Angie screen recordings to see the s I used to say in her comments when I supported her 😭 I dread the day one comes out where I’m in there, I’ve been lucky so far 😂

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I’m intrigued now. Don’t stop until you find it. I want to find loads of really old Angie screen recordings to see the s I used to say in her comments when I supported her 😭 I dread the day one comes out where I’m in there, I’ve been lucky so far 😂

Found her by looking at one of Angie’s long time mods friends list. Tessy G, so nothing like Andrea sorry 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Found her by looking at one of Angie’s long time mods friends list. Tessy G, so nothing like Andrea sorry 😂
Ohhhh, tessy. Yeah she was about for fing ages, then she just disappeared. I wonder what happened. And then Frankie went. I need the info on Frankie, what happened there I wonder. She was a weirdo