Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
These are iconic 😂
thanks but i really can't take any credit, it's all her work 👇
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

apart from the eyes, those are chester's tits

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Me house felt infected because I am not well, so just blitzed it, I need oxygen Jesus Christ, Top Girl intrigues me, the addiction to boxes, zero morals, advocate for Islam with the most disgusting mouth, I was watching Alicia from the outside earlier Baguette said that Harley Court knew all along who she was, even down to baguette slagging her off as a cover. Very strange behaviour

Me house felt infected because I am not well, so just blitzed it, I need oxygen Jesus Christ, Top Girl intrigues me, the addiction to boxes, zero morals, advocate for Islam with the most disgusting mouth, I was watching Alicia from the outside earlier Baguette said that Harley Court knew all along who she was, even down to baguette slagging her off as a cover. Very strange behaviour
Since seeing her account I remember her being Harley courts mod and maybe in boxes I'm not sure, I do remember her from the singing contest thingy too

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Does this mean I'm a lesbian I was distracted by tits instead of olive oil skin 😭 I can't be a lesbian I don't own any wabbits 🐇
This may be less distracting for you. But why is he severely oily? I need to know why. Even his puffy lips. Everything about this face is weird. He must be alien

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 7
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Whaaaaat??? 👀. This just gets weirder

This may be less distracting for you. But why is he severely oily? I need to know why. Even his puffy lips. Everything about this face is weird. He must be alien
Looks like he uses vaseline as moisturiser 🤮 or he's lubing his whole head
Jim Carrey Help GIF by Ace Ventura