Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Whaaaaat??? 👀. This just gets weirder
John C Reilly Yes GIF

Thanks for the update! I didn’t know and was stuck trying to work out why Chester’s face has the wet look. Why’s Gemz now angies mate? She went severely mentally unwell over Angie the other day 😭
She's not down for the black out she came in screaming like a possessed devil

May 16, 2024
fopia
Hmm perhaps that wasn’t her name. Bugging me now what it was. It was definitely a while ago.

Edit: From what I can remember she was very pretty in her photo.
Not sure who were mods, because my memory + names = nah.

Irish Mariah
Irish Debs/Storm who the chat loved.
Geraldine/Babe who switched as many times as Angela.
Irish Kelly...enough said.
Was Mason Fletcher Irish? I dunno. But I miss her.
Sonya
Amy
Gemina?
Shan, but she was Scottish.
Frankie who disappeared into the ether.

Nah, can't remember any others right now. Been so fing many. 🤣

Not sure who were mods, because my memory + names = nah.

Irish Mariah
Irish Debs/Storm who the chat loved.
Geraldine/Babe who switched as many times as Angela.
Irish Kelly...enough said.
Was Mason Fletcher Irish? I dunno. But I miss her.
Sonya
Amy
Gemina?
Shan, but she was Scottish.
Frankie who disappeared into the ether.

Nah, can't remember any others right now. Been so fing many. 🤣
Jellybean too she was a weirdo

May 16, 2024
fopia
OMG IRISH DEBS!!! It just hit me who you’re on about 😂😂 mind you she was old and not pretty. But Irish debs would always get upset with Angie, be pissed in her box and over talk everyone and she was low key bullied by everyone? Please tell me you mean her? 😭
I miss her.

THEY ALWAYS BULLY ME BECAUSE I TALK LOUD. BUT I WAS BORN DEAF IN ONE EAR. I DIDN'T LEARN HOW TO TALK UNTIL I WAS 5. THEY ALWAYS BULLY ME. I'M NOT DRINKING, I'VE ONLY BEEN AT THE PUB FOR 3 DAYS. MY DAUGHTER HAS AUTISM SO I STOLE HER PHONE BECAUSE I USED TO BE A HAIRDRESSER AND THEY'RE ALWAYS BULLYING ME.

She literally always spoke in caps lock.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
She acting like she anit bothered lol I'm sorry she's well affected it's all she's talking bout.....not every1 will do the blackout hense why u was on fyp . . But tbf I didn't see any this morning wen I got up ... normal I've loads to watch of ya angie morning but not today , , HA HA HA

Jul 29, 2024
england
I’ve watched Demi longer than a year, she’s always been like this but got worse each month. I do not believe trace saying the speech is due to the strokes. Demis an addict and Tracey outed that fact before. She’s abusing some sort of chemicals and that’s likely what has caused all this. But I don’t want her dead at all. I hope this is a wake up call and she stops being so horrid and cleans up. Trace better encourage change and not keep encouraging this arguing and weirdness.
I wonder if they’ve been truthful to the doctors as I imagine she’ll also be going through some kind of withdrawal depending on what she takes. I once had emergency surgery and they told me they’d given me enough pain relief to knock a horse out (slight exaggeration on their part 🙄) and I had to come clean bout how many painkillers I was in the habit of taking.

May 16, 2024
fopia
I’ve watched Demi longer than a year, she’s always been like this but got worse each month. I do not believe trace saying the speech is due to the strokes. Demis an addict and Tracey outed that fact before. She’s abusing some sort of chemicals and that’s likely what has caused all this. But I don’t want her dead at all. I hope this is a wake up call and she stops being so horrid and cleans up. Trace better encourage change and not keep encouraging this arguing and weirdness.
Completely agree. I was introduced to Demi and Tracy when they joined Dread's box to defend Roshante, and I've never looked back. 🤣