Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
these people are filthy
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Shop recommendation poppets! I recently bought some odds and ends from them and they’re really reasonable. Shipping isn’t the fastest but worth the wait for the bargains 🛒

Attached my order to see the sort of bargains you can get! I’m especially pleased with the Nenuco and Euthymol items, as they’re often 2-4 times the price on Amazon 🩵

Google Supamart or click the link ☺️

IMG_8961.jpeg

Jul 29, 2024
england
I’m sure Angie said she used to work in pharmaceuticals so surely she’d have a bit of knowledge. I have possibly got that wrong as she lies like a knock off watc
What the actual do? Snot trigger warning 🤢 what is wrong with my FYP

I’ve seen a few of these but adults doing it and find it oddly satisfying but then again I do like the cow hoof guy and pimple popping 👉🏼💥👈🏼

Edit no idea how I’ve managed to reply to myself too 😆

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
19 crimes! Because they use pictures of criminals and then you can get drunk and feel badass.

But I don't drink wine, ever, and if I ever have to buy wine for someone and they don't tell me exactly what they want I base it upon my favourite label because I'm an adult. 👍🏻🤣
I’m a sucker for good packaging and do exactly the same 😭

Jul 29, 2024
england
19 crimes! Because they use pictures of criminals and then you can get drunk and feel badass.

But I don't drink wine, ever, and if I ever have to buy wine for someone and they don't tell me exactly what they want I base it upon my favourite label because I'm an adult. 👍🏻🤣
19 crimes also has a QR code on the side so you can read the crime story of whoever’s on the bottle

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The Extra Special Gavi is excellent, fresh and dry.
Viognier is lovely too.
Pilot Grigio is tasteless.
Marlborough Sauvignon is always a winner.
Chardonnay has a softer finish.
Whatever you choose....enjoy 🥂
I’ve bookmarked all your replies and looking forward to reading about and sampling some delicious wines 🍷 thanks luv 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
For my mature ladies, the second edition of Davina McCall’s Menopausing book was released today and it’s 50% off! It has excellent reviews and I’m looking forward to reading it 📖 I have one other menopause book recommended here (CC link) 🩵

I do apologise if these recommendations annoy anyone, I try not to do them too often.

IMG_8962.jpeg

May 16, 2024
fopia
We are going with which ever one can be caught at the park or from your daughter's bedroom, then we are basically cult doctors
all that nicksplat GIF
I am putting my very hard earned medical degree that may, or may not, be written in crayon from the astute Goo-gell Institute of Future Impeccably Inebriated Pseudo-Medikal Professionals on a diagnosense of Streptococcal Meningitis.

Treatment Options

As it appears to be contagious via particles found in the hot air an infected person expels, and people who smoke and/or consume alcohol are more susceptible, there is an increased risk within a specific household at the present time. Fascinating.

1000026216.png

I have deduced, therefore, that Patient S initially contracted this illness by kissing too many men whilst under the ruse of "going for a walk" at her local communal outdoor environment.

1000026227.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Apparently she was supposed to go to the doctors, felt too ill to go so went to lie down instead, fell asleep upstairs in her bed (not gonna lie, didn't realise she had a bed there) and slept all day. Around 10pm Tracy was all "this b never sleeps this long" so she went to try and wake her up by poking her, pulling her and opening her eyelids as demi would usually tell her to "do off". Demi didn't stir/react, so Tracy called 111 & I presume they blue-lighted her in. Weakness on her left side and a collapsed lung due to the mini strokes. Apparently Demi had been falling asleep very quickly in weird places, speaking slower than usual, muddling her words up or not finishing a sentence, mumbling incoherently and kept saying that she felt her left hand was feeling weaker as she kept dropping things.

They're vile people, but I can't help but feel for Tracy in finding her daughter unresponsive when she's all ready caring for her 2 high needs elderly parents.

I've got too much of a heart again. You can tell I haven't had to deal with people for a while. 🤣

It's almost 5am, night-shift is over, I better try to get to sleep before my dog starts barking at the people on the school run. 🤣
Has she got sepsis? I had mini strokes when I had that. And if she felt really unwell before it would fit in.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am putting my very hard earned medical degree that may, or may not, be written in crayon from the astute Goo-gell Institute of Future Impeccably Inebriated Pseudo-Medikal Professionals on a diagnosense of Streptococcal Meningitis.

Treatment Options

As it appears to be contagious via particles found in the hot air an infected person expels, and people who smoke and/or consume alcohol are more susceptible, there is an increased risk within a specific household at the present time. Fascinating.

1000026216.png

I have deduced, therefore, that Patient S initially contracted this illness by kissing too many men whilst under the ruse of "going for a walk" at her local communal outdoor environment.

1000026227.jpg
Dokka🤣🤣🤣