Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Same like covid variants evolving or even flu vaccinations cos the little germs are clever bastards designed to invade and conquer. The more antibiotics people use the more these germs are building their immunities making them super bastards. A lot of infections result in being prescribed an initial antibiotic that is not the most effective. It's all quite normal considering the big deal they are making about it.
Apparently spiders are also evolving because too many people are mindlessly murdering them. Well done, assholes. You're creating a race of super spiders that will be bigger than our beds.

episode 19 web GIF

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Speaking of gonorrhoea Elphaba posted her medical records, not sure why, she's taken them down again. One of the recent diagnosis is Balanitis. She is being relentlessly bullied about that now. I don't know what possessed her to post her records

Ouch GIF
I’ve just googled that and 1 of the causes is not washing ya knob properly 🤢we all know she doesn’t shower often. I personally cant stand her but she causes her own issues by telling people everything

May 16, 2024
fopia
I’m looking for a nice dry white wine recommendation please luvs 🍷 I rarely drink alcohol but I’ve been fancying a bottle for a treat! I’ll be grabbing it from a local large Asda, so nothing too fancy but any recommendations from their stock (Asda white wine link)?

IMG_8960.jpeg
19 crimes! Because they use pictures of criminals and then you can get drunk and feel badass.

But I don't drink wine, ever, and if I ever have to buy wine for someone and they don't tell me exactly what they want I base it upon my favourite label because I'm an adult. 👍🏻🤣

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
I’m looking for a nice dry white wine recommendation please luvs 🍷 I rarely drink alcohol but I’ve been fancying a bottle for a treat! I’ll be grabbing it from a local large Asda, so nothing too fancy but any recommendations from their stock (Asda white wine link)?

IMG_8960.jpeg
I love this but I prefer a red or a rose if I don’t have champagne available

Attachments

• IMG_1748.jpeg
    IMG_1748.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1749.jpeg
    IMG_1749.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 9
Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
19 crimes! Because they use pictures of criminals and then you can get drunk and feel badass.

But I don't drink wine, ever, and if I ever have to buy wine for someone and they don't tell me exactly what they want I base it upon my favourite label because I'm an adult. 👍🏻🤣
They do have nice wines

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024

IMG_8960.jpeg
The Extra Special Gavi is excellent, fresh and dry.
Viognier is lovely too.
Pilot Grigio is tasteless.
Marlborough Sauvignon is always a winner.
Chardonnay has a softer finish.
Whatever you choose....enjoy 🥂