Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’d rather your mum of kept the after birth than you with that comment! Just try crawl backwards and you might see the end of sweetbutsours arsehole. The fact you needed to make this comment proves my point alone.
It’s “I’d rather your mum WOULD HAVE….”.

So are you crying about not being able to eat out SweetbutOurs arsehole? I’m really confused

May 6, 2024
West midland
I’d rather your mum of kept the after birth than you with that comment! Just try crawl backwards and you might see the end of sweetbutsours arsehole. The fact you needed to make this comment proves my point alone.
We like remaining up peoples booty holes.... It keeps us warm..... Problem?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
It's so cute this account loves us! We have a fan guys 😆🤩. Investing so much time to make an account and talk to us!

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office
I didn’t come here to talk to you! I had my opinion but your collective leader decided to make the most obnoxious comment and invalidate my opinion and others because I’m NEW! Awwwwww so sweet they felt the need to let me know the rules of comment cafe! Anyway I’m off to the school if how to be a good little troll! Who can I find to validate my opinions! Bye!

I didn’t come here to talk to you! I had my opinion but your collective leader decided to make the most obnoxious comment and invalidate my opinion and others because I’m NEW! Awwwwww so sweet they felt the need to let me know the rules of comment cafe! Anyway I’m off to the school if how to be a good little troll! Who can I find to validate my opinions! Bye!
Think I’m on ignore because they still haven’t acknowledged they’re going for the wrong person 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
do me I hate having to explain jokes to simpletons. The implication is you are the afterbirth. Maybe that’s why you’re so touchy. Did your mum scrape together a pile of se, stick it in a onesie and slap it on her droopy tit to create you?

I’d pay good money to be anywhere near Sweets bum bum. If it’s as plentiful as her tits I’m in for a treat 😈

Anyway, back to rinsing you. How did you feel coming in here and kicking off at our mate would go? Did you think you’d get praise and adoration? Sorry babe. This ain’t slimming world. You ain’t getting an award for taking a s before the meeting 😭

May 6, 2024
West midland
There's no need to be rude 😭 I only offered you a hug with a cactus, anyone would jump at that offer.... You've missed a good thing there.... I mean you are new and it baffles me how your still commenting after 3 comments 😂 don't worry I'm sure someone in the high ups can sort that for you.