Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’d rather sit with the collective world leaders than you geriatric bunch!
So you are here for......?

Britney Spears What GIF

May 6, 2024
West midland
do me I hate having to explain jokes to simpletons. The implication is you are the afterbirth. Maybe that’s why you’re so touchy. Did your mum scrape together a pile of se, stick it in a onesie and slap it on her droopy tit to create you?

I’d pay good money to be anywhere near Sweets bum bum. If it’s as plentiful as her tits I’m in for a treat 😈

Anyway, back to rinsing you. How did you feel coming in here and kicking off at our mate would go? Did you think you’d get praise and adoration? Sorry babe. This ain’t slimming world. You ain’t getting an award for taking a s before the meeting 😭
Can I have a reward 🥺

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I didn’t come here to talk to you! I had my opinion but your collective leader decided to make the most obnoxious comment and invalidate my opinion and others because I’m NEW! Awwwwww so sweet they felt the need to let me know the rules of comment cafe! Anyway I’m off to the school if how to be a good little troll! Who can I find to validate my opinions! Bye!
The rules are pretty simple. Come in, take a look around, don’t touch s. You’re like a bull in a china shop. I know your fingers are hurting from these novels you’re posting. If you don’t like someone’s reply just ignore and move on.

china glass GIF by Ferdinand

May 3, 2024
uk
I didn’t come here to talk to you! I had my opinion but your collective leader decided to make the most obnoxious comment and invalidate my opinion and others because I’m NEW! Awwwwww so sweet they felt the need to let me know the rules of comment cafe! Anyway I’m off to the school if how to be a good little troll! Who can I find to validate my opinions! Bye!
Mackenzie Ziegler Whatever GIF by Kenzie

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
@I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN this was the comment that I made. And I stand by it. Don’t come for @SweetButSour when you can’t even get your facts straight.
What facts would they be that I need to get straight exactly? It’s literally in black and white what was said! Are you at that point in life you need to get your glasses looked at! Because mine are crystal clear!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

You aren't hitting nerves, you're just something to play with until something better happens on live

I need to change my user name as it’s been called ‘noncey’ (although it relates to baby loss) but I can’t think of anything interesting. Suggestions please?
Change it to “Not A Nonce”. Clears that up, I’m sure it would cause no problems in the future 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I’d rather sit with the collective world leaders than you geriatric bunch!
Ohhhhh now I get it. You want to sit with your own kind. Kid sniffers and megalomaniacs! Now I understand.

Sorry love. I hear there’s clinics in Switzerland you can go to for issues like yours. Want me to sign you up for the needle night nights?