Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
I didn’t come here to talk to you! I had my opinion but your collective leader decided to make the most obnoxious comment and invalidate my opinion and others because I’m NEW! Awwwwww so sweet they felt the need to let me know the rules of comment cafe! Anyway I’m off to the school if how to be a good little troll! Who can I find to validate my opinions! Bye!

Defo a swing sniffer 🤢

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I didn’t come here to talk to you! I had my opinion but your collective leader decided to make the most obnoxious comment and invalidate my opinion and others because I’m NEW! Awwwwww so sweet they felt the need to let me know the rules of comment cafe! Anyway I’m off to the school if how to be a good little troll! Who can I find to validate my opinions! Bye!
ooooeerr

What facts would they be that I need to get straight exactly? It’s literally in black and white what was said! Are you at that point in life you need to get your glasses looked at! Because mine are crystal clear!
Go back to your comment, see who was the first person to tell you, that as a newbie, get fed with telling us what to do. It’s really that simple. You can cling onto this as hard as you want, but you are solely going in on one person, when she wasn’t even the first to go off at you 😂😂 silly sausage

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who’s this t with a hard on for Sweet?! I didn’t realise we were an aftercare clinic for walking abortions.

Can we claim carers allowance for raging prolapses with inferiority complexes? Could do with some money so I can gift Sweet when she gets in a box and slays the gimps 🥹
lol 😂 you have arrived my lovely 🥰 these little bunnies so desperate to belong lol 😂

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
Ohhhhh now I get it. You want to sit with your own kind. Kid sniffers and megalomaniacs! Now I understand.

Sorry love. I hear there’s clinics in Switzerland you can go to for issues like yours. Want me to sign you up for the needle night nights?
That is literally your kind or did you not get that point of reference that you are worse than the collective world leaders. I’m questioning your logic and intelligence. Did you just try to use my insult to insult me? When I already insulted myself? So you thought those words would bother me? When I made it apparent at least you know what you’re getting with the collective world leaders! Hmmmmm I’m sensing you are not a very smart one are you?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
fing hell , I hate putting my phone down for 20 minutes , I miss all of it

Angry Office GIF

Mar 2, 2024
No your humour is appreciated to be honest,I get sarcasm!
You should get it. I imagine your whole life people have been sarcastic towards you, eye rolls etc. Dismissing your life and opinions. All alone and can’t figure out why you’re unloved and unliked.

Sad times. Oh well. These things happen babe

That is literally your kind or did you not get that point of reference that you are worse than the collective world leaders. I’m questioning your logic and intelligence. Did you just try to use my insult to insult me? When I already insulted myself? So you thought those words would bother me? When I made it apparent at least you know what you’re getting with the collective world leaders! Hmmmmm I’m sensing you are not a very smart one are you?
Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
cult leader GIF by South Park