Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
fing hell there is so many selfish fers about! My daughter lost her best friend at 10 years old from cancer. When the little girl was very poorly all her friends showed more love then these idiots. We have fantastic memories and her little friends did her proud. So why do hairy grown ass women can't do the same!
Sorry to hear this but happy you have fantastic memories
These so called grown ass adults only think of themselves and no one else, they don’t care as long as they get want they want ❤️❤️

Mar 15, 2024
england
Fair And Balanced Eye Roll GIF
Please anyone reading this, watching Angies DO NOT MESSAGE these fools for support. They are twats!!

Imagine this guy is feeling low (He obviously is because of her daughter) and the ONLY way he felt he could get some recognition off of somebody to talk to because he feels lonely is to spend £600
Anyone sending unis does it for recognition. He’s writing this in the chat, and everyone’s still making fun of the gifting manipulation. Feels sick to watch. I’m worried how many vulnerable people really are gifting like this

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone sending unis does it for recognition. He’s writing this in the chat, and everyone’s still making fun of the gifting manipulation. Feels sick to watch. I’m worried how many vulnerable people really are gifting like this
It's shocking isn't it ? Poor guy is going through something I don't think I'd EVER be able to deal with and the fact the only way he feels people will talk to him is by giving them money