Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I'm not here to answer your riddles three ffs, Scottish Johnny so either spit it out or take your odd s elsewhere.
It's you asking questions you melt stop tagging me just put me on ignore this is getting like tiktok now, johnny johnny johnny johnny johnny
Boston Celtics Sport GIF by Bleacher Report
and I'm going nowhere pal

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The rabbit hole is far to deep to explain and no tam was never part of it I got out 2 year ago and exposed it and 99.9% of the foul mouth s you see of me saying is to those fs who done the most to my kids family and friends but as I said it's a rabbit hole that's to hard for outsiders to get to the truth of it all, right can I get back to watching karma kaz now m8 😂😉
I just dont understand all of you running about the app calling each other PLM when you were all in it.
Always trying to catch each other out. You say you hate plm members but you brought it to our group... talking about it and being affliated with it.

I dont believe anyone else here that comments alot is anything to do with them but you are so desperate to be accepted you accuse people of it so they will be on your level.

Caveh Zahedi GIF by Eternal Family

Mar 2, 2024
It's you asking questions you melt stop tagging me just put me on ignore this is getting like tiktok now, johnny johnny johnny johnny johnny
Boston Celtics Sport GIF by Bleacher Report
and I'm going nowhere pal

Does this not embarrass you? Like, is it a need for attention? Do you not have a fulfilling life? Or is it just cause schools are on half term and you’re at a loose end?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t mean to show off but I’m 43, I’ve never had to teach myself not to be a racist bigot.

I too grew up watching, porridge, Bread, Only fools etc.

Choo choo. You’re a fing dumb t
I'm catching up (not hit the big 4's yet though!) I grew up around a lot of it , even my Mum & Dad , they don't say stuff because they know right from wrong , the age thing is fing stupid and isn't a `get away with it` card

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I just dont understand all of you running about the app calling each other PLM when you were all in it.
Always trying to catch each other out. You say you hate plm members but you brought it to our group... talking about it and being affliated with it.

I dont believe anyone else here that comments alot is anything to do with them but you are so desperate to be accepted you accuse people of it so they will be on your level.

Caveh Zahedi GIF by Eternal Family
There are people in here that were in it they won't say they are lol that groups tentacles spread all over tiktok there are people who were in it or affiliated with it you would never believe I'm watching one host a live right now 😉 I wish I never came across the s show but I can't change that stay tuned and I may drop a few bombshells in time 😉

There are people in here that were in it they won't say they are lol that groups tentacles spread all over tiktok there are people who were in it or affiliated with it you would never believe I'm watching one host a live right now 😉 I wish I never came across the s show but I can't change that stay tuned and I may drop a few bombshells in time 😉
As i asked earlier even if they are what are they doing wrong? We literally chat about random s and dickheads on tiktok. Today you have done nothing but mention them knowing full well it makes myself and many others feel uncomfortable