Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
There are people in here that were in it they won't say they are lol that groups tentacles spread all over tiktok there are people who were in it or affiliated with it you would never believe I'm watching one host a live right now πŸ˜‰ I wish I never came across the s show but I can't change that stay tuned and I may drop a few bombshells in time πŸ˜‰
Why can't you just drop them now? We could all be dead tomorrow

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Does this not embarrass you? Like, is it a need for attention? Do you not have a fulfilling life? Or is it just cause schools are on half term and you’re at a loose end?
Was that ment to be funny like ? Wait see if you have the same energy to the ones in here you been rimming hard when you find out they were a big part of it ( and the ones I'm meaning yous know who you are but I won't snake you secret safe with me )

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
As i asked earlier even if they are what are they doing wrong? We literally chat about random s and dickheads on tiktok. Today you have done nothing but mention them knowing full well it makes myself and many others feel uncomfortable
All That What GIF by chelsiekenyon

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
As i asked earlier even if they are what are they doing wrong? We literally chat about random s and dickheads on tiktok. Today you have done nothing but mention them knowing full well it makes myself and many others feel uncomfortable
I don't mention them I'm replying to being asked about it I'm trying to watch kaz but having to keep speaking about that s I've been out it 2 year

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
There are people in here that were in it they won't say they are lol that groups tentacles spread all over tiktok there are people who were in it or affiliated with it you would never believe I'm watching one host a live right now πŸ˜‰ I wish I never came across the s show but I can't change that stay tuned and I may drop a few bombshells in time πŸ˜‰
You cant change that you were in it,however you could change how you act going forward. I mean you are very clearly still balls deep in the whole plm saga. You enjoy it, not as much as that Yazoo tho eh 🀣🀣

Mar 2, 2024
@The man with no name you seem to have a massive rage on for Judas for some reason. I like to think I'm a good judge of character and Judas has never , ever made me question her motives , you however have , I don't know if it's because Judas' bells were ringing weeks ago and stood up for what she though was right and spoke out , but you're an odd person , you don't fit in here and you always seem to get the subject changed. Nobody likes you here , you keep coming back for attention , none of us will buy you a milkshake so scoot along and crawl back under the rock you came from.

Mar 2, 2024
Was that ment to be funny like ? Wait see if you have the same energy to the ones in here you been rimming hard when you find out they were a big part of it ( and the ones I'm meaning yous know who you are but I won't snake you secret safe with me )

It was funny. Soz you didn’t chuckle. Or choke. Either or

Also, you know you sound loads like, Alex? All this info you’ve gonna drop, Ooo the exposures, blah blah blah, yap yap yap πŸ₯±

I don’t rim anyone, don’t have too. I’m just a charming bastard who’s not into kids.

Stay pressed

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
@The man with no name you seem to have a massive rage on for Judas for some reason. I like to think I'm a good judge of character and Judas has never , ever made me question her motives , you however have , I don't know if it's because Judas' bells were ringing weeks ago and stood up for what she though was right and spoke out , but you're an odd person , you don't fit in here and you always seem to get the subject changed. Nobody likes you here , you keep coming back for attention , none of us will buy you a milkshake so scoot along and crawl back under the rock you came from.
You crawl under yours it's a public forum yes public not private there's an ignore option if i wanna chill here and read and post etc then allow it ffs lmao 🀣 I have 2 other accounts in here you interact with me on lol but I'm using this one tonight 🫑