Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Um it's actually Einstein

And I knew what you were doing... you are so transparent.

Chris Parnell Reaction GIF by grown-ish

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
You crawl under yours it's a public forum yes public not private there's an ignore option if i wanna chill here and read and post etc then allow it ffs lmao 🤣 I have 2 other accounts in here you interact with me on lol but I'm using this one tonight 🫡
You are reminding me of those idiot kids whose uncle works for Sony so they can get you booted offline if you kill them again! It’s like ‘you’ve got a mole for a mod who is telling me things’ unless you’re gonna spill just shut the do up. 🙄 waffler

Feb 27, 2024
Scottish Johnny had his daughters picture doxxed and a picture was made of her hanging from a tree, I think. This is why he fell out with Sausage, I think! My memory fails me a little on this

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
There here fir tee just worked out a bit of my cryptic s yes kaz was called kazuir and was friends with purple aki but got bullied out the server by pricey
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
I don't know anything about your fed group of weirdo friends (ex friends whatever) but what I do know is you're all fed up (Some s about doxxing children etc.)

How deep in were you, Scottish Johnny? You still talk about it like you're reliving the 'glory days', you still constantly talk about them (to use your logic you keep saying plm plm plm) I don't know these people from fing Adam, I wouldn't be able to point them out if you bribed me 200 right now but I bet you could point every f out for the price of one strawberry yazoo - couldn't you?

This isn't some mind blowing revelation to me because honestly (and I think the same can be said for others here) I'm sat here thinking "Who?"
I actually only know who you are because you seem to love going on villain monologues and have spent the majority of today doing so.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
I don't know anything about your fed group of weirdo friends (ex friends whatever) but what I do know is you're all fed up (Some s about doxxing children etc.)

How deep in were you, Scottish Johnny? You still talk about it like you're reliving the 'glory days', you still constantly talk about them (to use your logic you keep saying plm plm plm) I don't know these people from fing Adam, I wouldn't be able to point them out if you bribed me 200 right now but I bet you could point every f out for the price of one strawberry yazoo - couldn't you?

This isn't some mind blowing revelation to me because honestly (and I think the same can be said for others here) I'm sat here thinking "Who?"
I actually only know who you are because you seem to love going on villain monologues and have spent the majority of today doing so.
Yeah cause you only been here 2 minutes and we're nearly crying a few weeks ago saying if you want me to leave guys ill leave its a public forum don't deep it 🤣

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I know you probably don’t care but I’m really upset that you fooled us. We spoke a few times privately and I really had no idea and genuinely had affection for you.
I have affection for you to just like you do on my other 2 accounts it is what it is hun as I've told others yous could never get to the bottom of the real story of that mess but you keep being you your really an icon