Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I wasn't gonna say anything because it was way before my time and apart from what I've heard, I know very little about that fed up group. But you're coming in here trying to insinuate that 'most' of cc members are or were part of that group. (Your words)
Tbh, I'm fing sick of hearing it, you're in and out constantly stiring the s, one minute you're gonna expose everyone the next minute your saying you're not. You also said you weren't/aren't plm, yet you've just stated you left 2 years ago, it's getting boring now so do us all a favour either put up or shut the do up.
It's them keeps tagging me they have no idea of the depths of what I went through look at my last post my daughter this lot don't know the half of it had marcus say he would grape her white trash infront of me kazzy hung her from trees doxxed my grandkids calling them little white do ups and aki sexualising her all because I wanted out and wanted it shut down yous all k ow do all so stop acting like yous know anything 😒

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
@The man with no name I noticed you are following my cc profile. I’m SHOOKETH

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You wanna see something that was done to my daughter then maby you will see it wasn't just hanging from trees and yes I was racist to this t and the other 2 I was racist to one said they would grape my daughter and the other one kazzy called her white trash did I regret being racist to those 3 yes I did

*removed*
Please delete, don’t put her at risk

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Please delete, don’t put her at risk
She's not a rusk but sick of these ppl thinking they k ow the depths I got out the group after 3 months and put there names and faces e erywhere I shut there server down with the help of hackers from America and they all fed off tull ale brigham gave them a foot back in the door with his war with angie now stop acting like yous k ow the truths cause yous really fing don't now put me on ignore if you do t want to talk its a public form ffs

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Scared Chewing Gum GIF
At this rate I need to know flavour, size, ingredients, picture on the front and how many lines on the barcode….what the FIDDLE FuDdLe do is going on in here 👀🚫😭 am to scared to read anything else BUT your ice cream updates!!!!
🤣 It's spectacu-love, "sweet ice cream with caramel cinnamon cookies and caramel cinnamon cookie swirls" 465ml and it took nearly 20 minutes to be edible.