Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 3, 2024
uk
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Scottish Johnny had his daughters picture doxxed and a picture was made of her hanging from a tree, I think. This is why he fell out with Sausage, I think! My memory fails me a little on this
I have no idea why he's fallen out with anyone. I don't care. All I know for what Iv saw on social media is that he was so sick and twisted that plm didn't even want to hang about with him.

Anytime I catch him in a live he's chatting about children, doxing dead people or peoples families and how he's been doing this for years and won't stop. I don't really care if anyone here chats to him or not, but I was tagged in a video showing he's behind the account so Iv told everyone to let them make an informed decision. From what I see plm go low and he goes even lower but demands he's a nice person.

He's known for befriending vulnerable people on the app and trying to get them onside. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone here.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I have affection for you to just like you do on my other 2 accounts it is what it is hun as I've told others yous could never get to the bottom of the real story of that mess but you keep being you your really an icon
What the do kind of response is that? To tell Mrs D that you also manipulate her on two other accounts as well? To cause paranoia and even more upset.

That's twisted.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
What the do kind of response is that? To tell Mrs D that you also manipulate her on two other accounts as well? To cause paranoia and even more upset.

That's twisted.
I'm not manipulating her lol I'm having fun being anonymous like other ppl in here that were part of that mess who are also all good with doudfire and others don't make me blew this s up its full of ex plm ffs allow it

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I have affection for you to just like you do on my other 2 accounts it is what it is hun as I've told others yous could never get to the bottom of the real story of that mess but you keep being you your really an icon
Wasn't it 3 other accounts earlier ? Now it's 2 ? Make your mind up

You don't have other accounts , you're just trying to cause a split in here. You've upset Mrs D and a LOT of people in here have a lot of love for her.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
do off and don't patronise Mrs.D you noncey t. I doubt anybody wants your sort of "affection"

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This is exactly the type of predatory behaviour you're being outed for. You don't have two other accounts. This isn't my first rodeo, you're trying to scare people and it won't work. I genuinely won't let you scare people here 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm not manipulating her lol I'm having fun being anonymous like other ppl in here that were part of that mess who are also all good with doudfire and others don't make me blew this s up its full of ex plm ffs allow it
Having fun? Messaging a decent person from 3 different accounts,holding 3 different conversations. How can't you see how fed that is especially since you know full well she doesn't deserve that.

Edit to say I know he's lying but saying it is fing weird...

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I know you probably don’t care but I’m really upset that you fooled us. We spoke a few times privately and I really had no idea and genuinely had affection for you.
Now you’ve upset our Mrs D 😠
Hope this doesn’t get to you too much, he clearly gets a kick out of playing mind games, twisted individual.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You've really disappointed me, I'm sure you don't care, but you have. And I can't give you anymore time.
Exit Strategy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This is exactly the type of predatory behaviour you're being outed for. You don't have two other accounts. This isn't my first rodeo, you're trying to scare people and it won't work. I genuinely won't let you scare people here 😂
He's trying to cause a split. He needs to stick one of those yazoo bottles down his neck.

Medusa

I don't mention them I'm replying to being asked about it I'm trying to watch kaz but having to keep speaking about that s I've been out it 2 year
I wasn't gonna say anything because it was way before my time and apart from what I've heard, I know very little about that fed up group. But you're coming in here trying to insinuate that 'most' of cc members are or were part of that group. (Your words)
Tbh, I'm fing sick of hearing it, you're in and out constantly stiring the s, one minute you're gonna expose everyone the next minute your saying you're not. You also said you weren't/aren't plm, yet you've just stated you left 2 years ago, it's getting boring now so do us all a favour either put up or shut the do up.