Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

It's them keeps tagging me they have no idea of the depths of what I went through look at my last post
I'm seriously trying not to lose my s with you, I ain't fing interested in seeing ANY pics. You put yourself and your kids in that situation, you knew what you were getting yourself involved in, but I feel do all for you. You won't be getting any sympathy from me mate, so I'd quit while you're ahead.

You clearly haven't learned anything, if you had you wouldn't post pics of your kids in here. fing disgrace!!!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm seriously trying not to lose my s with you, I ain't fing interested in seeing ANY pics. You put yourself and your kids in that situation, you knew what you were getting yourself involved in, but I feel do all for you. You won't be getting any sympathy from me mate, so I'd quit while you're ahead.

You clearly haven't learned anything, if you had you wouldn't post pics of your kids in here. fing disgrace!!!
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It's them keeps tagging me they have no idea of the depths of what I went through look at my last post my daughter this lot don't know the half of it had marcus say he would grape her white trash infront of me kazzy hung her from trees doxxed my grandkids calling them little white do ups and aki sexualising her all because I wanted out and wanted it shut down yous all k ow do all so stop acting like yous know anything 😒
The mere fact that you have posted those pics on a public forum full of strangers shows what a sick, twisted t you are

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse

She was 2 on that she's alot older now my kids are safe now do off and stop acting like you all k ow this forum is full off ppl that ended up in that group just like thousands on tiktok you don't know there stories and I'm not outing others in here that I know were in it cause they went through hell to now just put me on ignore or do off

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't think you literally understand why that shouldn't have been posted.
That is your child.
You should not even have that to post it or whatever.
People that have been through similar are triggered by that.
Kindly just do off now, Johnny - I have you on ignore (I have done for a while now) but you are too much so just do off.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I don't think you literally understand why that shouldn't have been posted.
That is your child.
You should not even have that to post it or whatever.
People that have been through similar are triggered by that.
Kindly just do off now, Johnny - I have you on ignore (I have done for a while now) but you are too much so just do off.
IMO, he’s ruining the thread. I’ll be back once he’s fed off.

Mar 2, 2024
It was nice but not as nice as some of the others, I've eaten practically half so the other half is all yours

I used to really like one called woolly couch. At least I think that’s what it was called. I only realised it wasn’t called woolly gooch after a rather embarrassing shopping list and my poor brother causing the nervous breakdown of a Tesco employee 😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She was 2 on that she's alot older now my kids are safe now do off and stop acting like you all k ow this forum is full off ppl that ended up in that group just like thousands on tiktok you don't know there stories and I'm not outing others in here that I know were in it cause they went through hell to now just put me on ignore or do off
Are you for fing real? You think those kind of people are in here so you post pics of a kid you fing wrongun! Get the do out of here you absolute bellend

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse

The mere fact that you have posted those pics on a public forum full of strangers shows what a sick, twisted t you are
Again she's not that age now but when you fs keep thinking yous know it all I though I'd show why I was racist when all I knew about that guy was his colour when he was being noncy to a 10 year old pic of my daughter ill delete this account now and come on my other 2 good luck finding them stop acting like you all know that plm s when yous don't fing idiots this forum is now 70% ex plm and some of them you would be like no way