Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Was it a new account or inactive account. Let’s investigate. Katie, we are getting closer to your secrets. Spill the dildo story now before we find o ur everything
I thought it was shared to everyone from CC. Apparently we had all asked to see proof of Johnny shooting up and Demi and her mother being racist.

It's not something I asked to see so do knows why it was shared to me.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Well going from not been able to walk even going upstairs was hell, last night I did 5k on the treadmill may not seem much, but so bloody happy, so much has changed in 9 weeks its unbelievable
Texas Hold Em Dancing GIF by Molke

I thought it was shared to everyone from CC. Apparently we had all asked to see proof of Johnny shooting up and Demi and her mother being racist.

It's not something I asked to see so do knows why it was shared to me.
I think they want CC to be exposing Johnnys lot or something. All because that rotten milkshake shagger was in here. Obviously he came with friends.

Medusa

See I'm the opposite to you (ex vegetarian) - I can't stand chicken (smell/taste or texture) but I love red meat and fish and I have caught myself salivating over lamb kidneys before (probably my body telling me it desperately needs more iron bc I'm anaemic.)
I used to love red meat, but it takes a lot for my body to digest it so I try to avoid it.

Omg noooo, I can't even touch kidneys or liver. I don't even like eggs. - I'm so picky when it comes to food.
I take iron supplements which isn't ideal.

Feb 29, 2024
Well going from not been able to walk even going upstairs was hell, last night I did 5k on the treadmill may not seem much, but so bloody happy, so much has changed in 9 weeks its unbelievable
Well done!!
😂 you just reminded me years ago my daughter did my hair and straightened my ear 🤦🏻‍♀️ pain and burn lol 😂
That is so funny carpet burn to the forehead lol 😂 😂😂😂
It hurts doesn't it! I had to go work as well 🤣🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
hey all I think the deluded cult are reporting posts. I’ve had 2 old ones removed this morning. I’ve appealed but just be careful if you have a lot of warnings on your accounts

I’ve learned now, and I private my old posts after a little while. Most of my strikes come from old posts being reported at a later date, so once they’ve passed relevancy I private them, because I know for a fact they sit and report every single video on my page with the hope one of them will get a vio