Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Die Leave Me Alone GIF by The Sean Ward Show
I'm so short I may get lost 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’m just worried because when I went in last year the surgeon said If I end up back in they will take away the infected part my bowel that’s what I’m scared of ..
I had a burst duodenal ulcer and very nearly died of Sepsis..they took quite a bit of bowel, better if you feel unwell to get it sorted before it's too late. They think now I have Crohns as well as lupus, I don't heal well.. please get checked I'd hate for you to go through what I have, I was in hospital then rehab for nearly a year and ended up disabled. Much love xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m the opposite. I can only really eat meat. Carbs etc make me shake and feel like I need an ambulance after for I just eat loads of red meat and potatoes 😭. It’s not easy having food issues. I often just eat anything I fancy and deal with the consequences
Sounds awful bless you, chicken isn’t settling well at all will have to see try red meat
Having trouble with food at the min just not hungry at all but need to get protein etc in
Gone back to whey protein shakes taste like dog s ( but wouldn’t no what that tastes like lol )