Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

You can show what you like! As I said yesterday, I thought people might be interested in the live as they were talking about Demi, whom you all talk about. It’s not that deep
You admitted you’re in the clappers. You may not have been an original member of that group but it’s obvious you’re in the new discord. Everything you said, you clearly know everything about it all

Feb 27, 2024
You admitted you’re in the clappers. You may not have been an original member of that group but it’s obvious you’re in the new discord. Everything you said, you clearly know everything about it all
I admitted nothing. I said I was in clapper once, I left because it’s boring listening to the likes of Winnie and Boombox whinging all day long. I was accused of being Nina in there all the time, not sure why. Keep on accusing

People can make their own minds up. You were on ignore by a lot of us for things you said when you first joined. People can decide for themselves, I’m just putting it out there cause I’m not stupid
Losing My Mind GIF

Feb 27, 2024
I like my privacy, nothing more, nothing less. That’s why nobody knows my TT name and I don’t have CC in the name of it. It’s not that deep. I said ages ago to ignore me if you like, I couldn’t give a damn frankly. It matters not to me

Feb 27, 2024
People can make their own minds up. You were on ignore by a lot of us for things you said when you first joined. People can decide for themselves, I’m just putting it out there cause I’m not stupid
Losing My Mind GIF
You are coming across as paranoid, not stupid. Not everyone is linked to PLM. I’ve had an enhanced DBS for 30 years and work in security, I’m hardly going to hang around with predators.

Mar 2, 2024
I like my privacy, nothing more, nothing less. That’s why nobody knows my TT name and I don’t have CC in the name of it. It’s not that deep. I said ages ago to ignore me if you like, I couldn’t give a damn frankly. It matters not to me

You changed it after I, while checking something out, came across your old post.

Funny that