Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Bonnieclips is so far up DG’s hoop she’s coming out his big conker 😂
GIF by Jamie Wolfe

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I did it last weekend, 😭 and I'm suffering for it now. We hold a lot of bbq's so instead of people thinking I've poisoned them by avoiding the food I cook, I'll eat it. 😭

Oh, I couldn't cope if food made me shake, I already have a SLIGHT tremor, i even avoid soup. 😭🤣
Baby Food GIF by Arrow Video
I have a weird eating habit and it all stems from so many parts of my life , I'm not a massive pork eater , I choked on some crackling when I was younger and it put me off for life , I'll only eat sausages if I've cooked them , we had `boiled sausages` as children and the thought of undercooked food makes me feel icky as feck. I won't even entertain stuff like Liver , the texture alone makes me want to throw it in the bin. I only eat black pudding because I was duped into it not knowing what it actually was. I don't eat `complex carbs` I found whilst in hospital certain foods made me bloat to the point I wanted to insert needles into my stomach to empty the air , stuff like Pizza , Pasta etc I just avoid. I'd happily live on Crisps , mini babybell and flake cornettos, Also mince in sauce repeats badly , so that goes in the bin too 😂