Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

As I have already said, I changed it as my name was said to be ‘noncy’ despite it linking to baby loss. Keep arguing with yourself, I’m not interested 👋🏼
Peace Raspberry GIF by K!lly !dol

Medusa

I have a weird eating habit and it all stems from so many parts of my life , I'm not a massive pork eater , I choked on some crackling when I was younger and it put me off for life , I'll only eat sausages if I've cooked them , we had `boiled sausages` as children and the thought of undercooked food makes me feel icky as feck. I won't even entertain stuff like Liver , the texture alone makes me want to throw it in the bin. I only eat black pudding because I was duped into it not knowing what it actually was. I don't eat `complex carbs` I found whilst in hospital certain foods made me bloat to the point I wanted to insert needles into my stomach to empty the air , stuff like Pizza , Pasta etc I just avoid. I'd happily live on Crisps , mini babybell and flake cornettos, Also mince in sauce repeats badly , so that goes in the bin too 😂
I know this will probably sound so stupid, but I was force fed all kinds when I was a child so I can no longer eat certain foods, and the foods I did eat and enjoy I'm either intolerant to or I have issues digesting it.

The older I get the worse it gets, my weight fluctuates, I can drop 6 to 8lbs in a week and bloating used to be a massive issue. (I don't even use straws or have ice in my drinks) it's not nice suffering from any food issues, especially when you've gone years eating whatever you like and then having to be careful on what you can and can't eat.

I really feel for you and anyone else going through it. 🥺

I went to edit my post and I think I've accidentally deleted it and I don't know how to repost it. 😭

I know this will probably sound so stupid, but I was force fed all kinds when I was a child so I can no longer eat certain foods, and the foods I did eat and enjoy I'm either intolerant to or I have issues digesting it.

The older I get the worse it gets, my weight fluctuates, I can drop 6 to 8lbs in a week and bloating used to be a massive issue. (I don't even use straws or have ice in my drinks) it's not nice suffering from any food issues, especially when you've gone years eating whatever you like and then having to be careful on what you can and can't eat.

I really feel for you and anyone else going through it. 🥺

I went to edit my post and I think I've accidentally deleted it and I don't know how to repost it. 😭
That’s rough. It does feel like you can’t live a normal life like that. Parents seemed to force us to eat as a kid. It turned out to not be a good thing to do for a lot of us. That’s an awful lot of weight to fluctuate by in a week. Have you ever been diagnosed with ARFID by chance? It’s a food avoidance disorder. 🤎🤎🤎

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You are coming across as paranoid, not stupid. Not everyone is linked to PLM. I’ve had an enhanced DBS for 30 years and work in security, I’m hardly going to hang around with predators.
No disrespect but some police say the same and look at the crimes some have been caught doing over years, and that doesn’t mean anything and a Enhanced DBS means nothing really as some one could get one then the next day commit a crime and not caught
Just saying

Feb 27, 2024
No disrespect but some police say the same and look at the crimes some have been caught doing over years, and that doesn’t mean anything and a Enhanced DBS means nothing really as some one could get one then the next day commit a crime
Just saying
Absolutely true of some, but not in this case. this level of paranoia from some of you isn’t healthy