Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Crocodile Dundee Comedy GIF by Laff
You terrify me
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Medusa

I've sometimes put mine down to just `being awkward` but I totally get your point of force fed certain stuff as a child `if you don't eat so and so you can go hungry` , not to take away my good childhood , my Dad was just an awful fing cook and still is , Mum spent a lot of time in hospital or recovering. I actually can't even pick certain foods up because they just give me bad memories , we went to my Sisters the year before last for Christmas and she had pork , she knows I don't eat pork and I made a fuss about having a clean plate , not just `brushing it on to some other persons plate` Complex carbs are just a no now , I used to really enjoy pizza but I can't deal with feeling like I'm about to pop for the next 24 hours x
I think a lot can be psychological, I know some of mine is, and I have a friend who is built like a s house and he crumbles when he smells anything that contains vinegar, he starts coughing to the stage where his lips are going blue and he openly admits its psychological.
Either way psychological or intolerant are not nice and it does affect you, just like you when it comes to pork.. I would be the same, I would want a clean plate. Whist with pizza, you enjoy it but can't eat it without paying the price for it. I used to take a lot of things for granted, including food. And I didn't understand when people used to say they were intolerant to certain foods, that was pure ignorance on my behalf because I now know how they feel.
I'm sorry you have food issues too. 🤎

That’s what is the most frightening thing and the people that believe it 🤦🏻‍♀️ don’t they understand people studied for years to be a professional
Ok people have experiences but ffs
Even Facebook groups have strict rules about not sharing medical advice. Theres a good reason. Angie is the last person that should be giving advice when she claims things like binge drinking isn’t alcoholism, looks at a skin freckle when drunk and starts saying she thinks she has cancer, tells a woman that said she had a brain tumour from the damage that a DV relationship did to her brain is a lie. She’s dangerous in far too many ways. ofcom need to come down hard on this app. It grosses me out